Dankerson's Closet

Mephistoreoz is moving along great! On day 2, already ahead of the previous one, think this might be my go to method with coco. Not sure when the best time to do the first fertigation with the solos?

Guessing should be in a few days. Planned on transplanting around day 9-14 depending on size.
PXL_20240907_124536588.jpg

Hello everyone, just a quick update for today. I ended up with about 100g or 3.5 oz off the Sundae Thumper. Bud is great I will definitely put this on the regrow list. The greasiest plant Ive ever grown, can't even touch a bud without your hands feeling like syrup. Smells like artificial grapes with fuel on the back end. Excellent plant I highly recommend.
Chopped up the Beary White last night as well, she had an odd mixture of clear/cloudy/amber trichs but was falling over and had a good week or so of fade. The buds on this are massive, got a very strong lemon and OG smell off her, almost made me sick at one point it was so strong. Trimming was a bit of a pain but that may have been due to the extra N early on. Overall very easy plant and a real producer! Was in the smallest pot(2gal) this round. Barely stuffed it all in the cannatrol. Should have some magic in 8 days :pass:
PXL_20240916_010156418.jpg
PXL_20240916_010143850.jpg
PXL_20240916_011738775.jpg

If you’re looking for another chonky producer the Forum Stomper is a real giver. She grew wide and needed no training. Hope you don’t mind me sharing a pic
IMG_1851.jpeg

Back