Dankerson's Closet

This things on the move! Already saw the taproot so I decided to do the transplant then. Added the tester bag of Dynomyco to the hole and transplanted it over. Misted the top a bit and inside the dome. Now to just watch and wait
1000002346.jpg

PXL_20240829_210236575.jpg

Due to your pics I ordered a Beary White to drop in a few weeks! First grow with the geopots I’ll drop 2 beans that I know real well then goes Beary and I got a Creme-Tasmo to keep him company. Hope my Beary can at least be close to as purty to yours 🤞🏻

Due to your pics I ordered a Beary White to drop in a few weeks! First grow with the geopots I’ll drop 2 beans that I know real well then goes Beary and I got a Creme-Tasmo to keep him company. Hope my Beary can at least be close to as purty to yours 🤞🏻
Thanks man! It was a super easy grow she should fill out nicely for you. Can definitely smell the 3bogs OG in it and whatever the white is bringing is nice too. Can't quite pin it yet. Not a super strong smell but it's supposed to be some strong smoke so I'll let you know!

Can't say I've seen a creme-tasmo but that sounds like a good combo should be some good smoke.

Yeah it’s a 50/50 hybrid and I was just telling my kid how I used to be all about the indica until I started growing it lol. Hey now that you can actually see the setup, do your other bags fit the module?

Yeah it’s a 50/50 hybrid and I was just telling my kid how I used to be all about the indica until I started growing it lol. Hey now that you can actually see the setup, do your other bags fit the module?
Yeah I know what you mean! I seem to gravitate towards the hybrids myself now lol. And yeah my 3gal bags fit perfectly! There might be a little bit of space around the airbase but it fits the sock and in the module itself almost perfectly

The Sour Stomper finished it's dry overnight and started a bit on the cure. It's a bit unfortunate I won't get to run it through the whole cure cycle but more plants await! Ended up with about 54g minus about 2 or 3gs from testing it before weighing :pass: Bit disappointed on the weight but the smell and smoke is great! Very fruity with a sour smack in there occasionally. Smoke is potent and goes straight to the head. Bag appeal is great, little bit of purple in there. Will definitely be giving this one another try.
1000002351.jpg
1000002352.jpg
1000002353.jpg

Will be chopping the sundae thumper today, the DG will be stripped bagged and frozen for concentrates. Once that's done I get to finish my autopot setup in the room :woohoo1:

Last edited:
Nice resin output on her. I can see why Mephisto bred her for DG and forum stomper.

The Sour Stomper finished it's dry overnight and started a bit on the cure. It's a bit unfortunate I won't get to run it through the whole cure cycle but more plants await! Ended up with about 54g minus about 2 or 3gs from testing it before weighing :pass: Bit disappointed on the weight but the smell and smoke is great! Very fruity with a sour smack in there occasionally. Smoke is potent and goes straight to the head. Bag appeal is great, little bit of purple in there. Will definitely be giving this one another try.
View attachment 1703793View attachment 1703794View attachment 1703795

Will be chopping the sundae thumper today, the DG will be stripped bagged and frozen for concentrates. Once that's done I get to finish my autopot setup in the room :woohoo1:
I grew 2 Sundae Thumpers for the Twenty20 Spring '23 show grow. It was so good I've been very stingy with it. They were chopped in June and July 2023. Each gave about 5oz, and I've managed to hang onto about an ounce of each. I broke out an 1/8 a couple days ago, to rave reviews. One of my favorites.

I grew 2 Sundae Thumpers for the Twenty20 Spring '23 show grow. It was so good I've been very stingy with it. They were chopped in June and July 2023. Each gave about 5oz, and I've managed to hang onto about an ounce of each. I broke out an 1/8 a couple days ago, to rave reviews. One of my favorites.
Yeah it's definitely the prettiest of the bunch and bulked up nicely! Just harvested it last night actually I'm about to post that up next. Very excited to try it out.

Harvested the sundae thumper last night, barely stuffed it all in the cannatrol. All the nugs look beautiful and it has a nice sweet berry smell to it. So frosty! My gloves and trimmers where starting to stick together after the first branch. Pleasure to grow and trim up. Currently drying in the cannatrol, very excited to try this one out. Should get a decent weight out of her thankfully.
PXL_20240831_011530195.jpg

PXL_20240831_011552599.jpg
PXL_20240831_031657219.jpg

Back