Dankerson's Closet

We got action!
1000002343.jpg

1000002344.gif

I also realized I forgot to add recharge so I fertigated a little bit of a 350ppm 5.9ph nutrient solution with recharge through the 5 gal pot last night so it should be ready by this evening for transplant!

Yeah I'll have to keep that in mind for the future. My first one was so great I was looking forward to another DG.
my first dg was amazing big fat buds got like 40 grams off it. Trained the shit out of her. Last 3 i done not the same out come. This one I got now is frosty but nothing for buds. Sad. Definitely got to much n

my first dg was amazing big fat buds got like 40 grams off it. Trained the shit out of her. Last 3 i done not the same out come. This one I got now is frosty but nothing for buds. Sad. Definitely got to much n
Yeah I know how you feel, I was really looking forward to it as well. Guess we'll figure it out one day haha.

This is my one and only DG grown last year.
Seeds were bought in 2022. Could the seed stock be showing variations or did I just hit the lottery?View attachment 1703624
That looks great! Wish mine looked like that. My seeds were from around the too if I remember right. I'm going to grow another one again here soon to see. This was from the same stock as my first one so I'm more inclined to say it's my fault rather than the genetics.

Back