Dankerson's Closet

Rounding the corner for these 4. The double grape and sundae Thumper will likely get chopped this Friday after the Sour Stomper is done drying.

Don't think I'll get much from the Double Grape bud wise unfortunately. Thinking I might just freeze all but the biggest buds and try my hand at some fresh frozen bho.
PXL_20240827_020411757.jpg

Sundae Thumper on the right is looking so great, probably the best this round. Smells sweet and fruity so far.
Beary White is just packing on the weight, can tell the branches are starting to strain a bit under the buds.
PXL_20240827_020339246.jpg

OSMH is just moseying along, not a lot happening. Still only feeding every other day. Doesn't seem to be bulking up much yet but I don't mind letting this one go awhile.
PXL_20240827_020403611.jpg

Onto some exciting news, last night I dropped a Mephistoreoz! It will be my first test run with my Autopot XL Geopot setup. I grabbed the biggest nicest looking seed of the bunch and planted it in a jiffy peat pellet. That's going into the super sprouter till I see a taproot come out of the bottom
PXL_20240827_025306453.jpg
PXL_20240827_025320176.jpg

I'll be using a 5 gallon autopot fabric pot with cannacoco bricks rehydrated with straight RO. I have their air base and dome in the bottom there as well so I opted for no perlite. I tested the runoff and it was only at 100pm so it's good to go 👍 I'll be running Jacks 321 & Bloom, dynomyco, some top fed recharge early on, hyclean, and some AN bud candy. Trying to keep it simple, if issues come up I'll address as needed. I have a trip planned for right about week 4 or 5 so this will be the real test for the autopots. I'll detail out how I'm going to do that plan when I get closer.

The bean should pop in the next day or so. I am planning on soaking the pot today in 350ppm 5.8ph nutrient solution and then letting that dry out a day so it's ready for the bean when it pops in the next few days. Hoping I have all my ducks in a row on this one for an easy grow, fingers crossed. It'll be weird not having to water everyday.

Thanks for all the help getting prepped for this! @JP1 @420autoflower @Mara Cachafa @throxic @Lil Dab @BII @bushmasterar15

Thanks for stopping by everyone! Have a great week.

Last edited:
I've been curious about that Jacks program. I'll be tagging along to see what's what.

Plants look good in there.
Thanks man! Yeah I've always heard great things about jacks especially for hydro/coco. As long as I don't manage to over fertigate and burn it they should be happy plants.

I've tried a bunch of different stuff from grow dots to full organic but I'm hoping this is just clean and easy. Funny enough some of the best plants I grew were with FFOF and some tiger bloom/big bloom lol

Well I wasn't able to soak the pot but I did run about 1.75 gallons of 340ppm 5.8ph nutrient solution through it. I tested the run off and it was sitting at 450ppm so that sounds about right to me, I think? I'm going to roll with it I guess, don't have a big enough bucket to fit this thing in. I added in my pot poppers, I'll add the dynomyco when I transplant it over.
PXL_20240827_160958221.jpg

Now we wait :thumbsup:

I once grew a double grape in a hydroponic setup. The buds never got fat, but man oh man did that plant ever get big. I ended up putting most of it on my kief screen for hash and edibles. I think I had 11.5 or 12 grams of kief. She was a big ol’ sparkly monster. Her buds just never got big. It could have been that I didn’t know what I was doing during the grow. :shrug:Journal here.

Regardless, you’ve done an excellent job with this grow.

Last edited:
Rounding the corner for these 4. The double grape and sundae Thumper will likely get chopped this Friday after the Sour Stomper is done drying.

Don't think I'll get much from the Double Grape bud wise unfortunately. Thinking I might just freeze all but the biggest buds and try my hand at some fresh frozen bho.
View attachment 1703014
Sundae Thumper on the right is looking so great, probably the best this round. Smells sweet and fruity so far.
Beary White is just packing on the weight, can tell the branches are starting to strain a bit under the buds.
View attachment 1703012

OSMH is just moseying along, not a lot happening. Still only feeding every other day. Doesn't seem to be bulking up much yet but I don't mind letting this one go awhile.
View attachment 1703013

Onto some exciting news, last night I dropped a Mephistoreoz! It will be my first test run with my Autopot XL Geopot setup. I grabbed the biggest nicest looking seed of the bunch and planted it in a jiffy peat pellet. That's going into the super sprouter till I see a taproot come out of the bottom View attachment 1703015View attachment 1703016

I'll be using a 5 gallon autopot fabric pot with cannacoco bricks rehydrated with straight RO. I have their air base and dome in the bottom there as well so I opted for no perlite. I tested the runoff and it was only at 100pm so it's good to go 👍 I'll be running Jacks 321 & Bloom, dynomyco, some top fed recharge early on, hyclean, and some AN bud candy. Trying to keep it simple, if issues come up I'll address as needed. I have a trip planned for right about week 4 or 5 so this will be the real test for the autopots. I'll detail out how I'm going to do that plan when I get closer.

The bean should pop in the next day or so. I am planning on soaking the pot today in 350ppm 5.8ph nutrient solution and then letting that dry out a day so it's ready for the bean when it pops in the next few days. Hoping I have all my ducks in a row on this one for an easy grow, fingers crossed. It'll be weird not having to water everyday.

Thanks for all the help getting prepped for this! @JP1 @420autoflower @Mara Cachafa @throxic @Lil Dab @BII @bushmasterar15

Thanks for stopping by everyone! Have a great week.
Excited to see how everything goes Dank :d5:

Unfortunate the double grape bulk up but frosty AF. What do you think was the issue cause she looks really healthy?
Yeah I'll have to try to grow another one. I was using the jacks RO in the beginning, it's pretty heavy on the N and I think that stunted her. Honestly not entirely sure.

I once grew a double grape in a hydroponic setup. The buds never got fat, but man oh man did that plant ever get big. I ended up putting most of it on my kief screen for hash and edibles. I think I had 11.5 or 12 grams of kief. She was a big ol’ sparkly monster. Her buds just never got big. It could have been that I didn’t know what I was doing during the grow. :shrug:The journal is over here if you want to check it out.

Regardless, you’ve done an excellent job with this grow.
Yeah the last one I grew didn't get giant but the buds were great and super frosty. Guess I'll figure her out eventually lol. At least it's not all wasted if I get a decent amount of concentrate out of it.

But thank you! Thanks for checking out the thread :pass:

Yeah I'll have to try to grow another one. I was using the jacks RO in the beginning, it's pretty heavy on the N and I think that stunted her. Honestly not entirely sure.

Yup I’ve heard and seen my self DG can be sensitive to N most the time. Never had huge buds myself either but always a frost queen :toke::pass:

Back