Indoor Full Circle Adventures in Growing

Well..that is the first Smile for Friday...:friday:......are you working on the premise that shy bairns get nowt...?..:smoker:

Have you completed a Grow Review/smoke Report...?....
Well..that is the first Smile for Friday...:friday:......are you working on the premise that shy bairns get nowt...?..:smoker:

Have you completed a Grow Review/smoke Report...?....
Thank you for the reply,I haven't but I will this weekend with the three week cured Wappa,I'm thinking it will be a little more head high compared to the later chopped sisters..anyway .smoke report to follow..Yes!! Happy Friday !!!

Budlee,

who needs badges when you have fat jars. Top growing my good chum. Give 'em a good cure and give us a smoke report and I'm sure Aunty will reward you. She may be a Dragon, but has a heart of gold. Okay, so she pays me to say that, but it is true.

Well done budz.......eP.
Shoot epen,I want all that neat stuff under my avatar like you have !!!Peace out I'll throw some shiners your way too...btw isn't chum chopped up meat to get the sharks in a feeding frenzy ???

Chum is a very English term of endearment kind of like friend or pal. But it does hark back to an earlier time. ie pre 1950

Chum is also dog food......Pedigree Chum...I guess it is pedigree food for your dog chum ??!!??

Maybe shark bait also ?

It is a kind salmon too

Chum is a very English term of endearment kind of like friend or pal. But it does hark back to an earlier time. ie pre 1950

Chum is also dog food......Pedigree Chum...I guess it is pedigree food for your dog chum ??!!??

Maybe shark bait also ?

It is a kind salmon too
lol epen I was just giving you a hard time..ill still be posting over the weekend but in any case you and @Mossy have a good weekend as well !!!!

The start of my weekend has me germing the next six.2 epic surprise,2 diesel Ryder,2 auto mazzars ,now off to get more coco and some nutes.peace everybody
image.jpeg

The 6 new seeds have been soaked and will get planted today,so I figured it would be a good time to post about the media/prep that I will be using..I switched to coco while doing photo plants and liked it so continued when I went 100% autoflower,due to the hydro store being spotty about keeping products in stock I started re-using my coco and adding fresh to fill my needs,,The used coco was cleaned of as much roots as possible and new added to fill the 2gallon geo pots..Water will be run thru for a good rinse,then they will be pre charged with cal mag Ang nutes,I get it that not everybody does this method,but it's been working for me so I thought I'd share,,the mix of coco has one bag that it ph balanced and buffered,and one that is not.Some say not to rinse the pre buffered coco but this was the recycled stuff so I don't think it will hurt..okay a few pics..Peace!!
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

After the coco was mixed,loaded and rinsed,1/4 strength nutes were fed thru.the cal mag and orca was given at full strength because the orca will get the beneficial bacteria/mycorrhiza going and coco is naturally a cal mag hog..solution was set at 5.9 PH..I will be burying the treasures later this evening
image.jpeg

The blue dream plants are unruly and it's my own fault for letting them get away from me.no choice at this point other that put the small one in a bucket ,otherwise things seem okay..bug growth in the small and medium plant is filling in well,the tallest plant looks a little scraggly on buds but the have time to fill in,they were moved down the assembly line to finish their time while the new plants get to-a-growin...peace !!!
image.jpeg

What's up everybody so the Wappa/Ultimate grow is complete and here's the news..the approx 4x4 area under the 600HPS has given a final yield of 806.60 grams/28.8 oz which put this grow at 1.34 grams per watt..this grow is complete except for the smoke report,, I will continue this thread with the HSO Blue dream plants and they are on track to complete about mid April timeframe..Peace !!!

The 6 new seeds have been soaked and will get planted today,so I figured it would be a good time to post about the media/prep that I will be using..I switched to coco while doing photo plants and liked it so continued when I went 100% autoflower,due to the hydro store being spotty about keeping products in stock I started re-using my coco and adding fresh to fill my needs,,The used coco was cleaned of as much roots as possible and new added to fill the 2gallon geo pots..Water will be run thru for a good rinse,then they will be pre charged with cal mag Ang nutes,I get it that not everybody does this method,but it's been working for me so I thought I'd share,,the mix of coco has one bag that it ph balanced and buffered,and one that is not.Some say not to rinse the pre buffered coco but this was the recycled stuff so I don't think it will hurt..okay a few pics..Peace!!View attachment 541388View attachment 541389 View attachment 541390

I just mixed a batch of CoCo coir with 30% perlite. I am trying this for the first time, well it's all new to me; but first six pots are OF.

Back