Indoor Full Circle Adventures in Growing

First step is disinfect everything with alcohol...next step scarifying the existing branch....next step cut both branches and slice the new branch into four so the inner can make good contact,,,next step give splint ,wrap with tape and use old stem as crutch,,,wait to see if it takes,,might be a week ,or if it dies I'll know within a few days ( I didn't have any rooting hormone,but I will try again if this don't work!!)danmit pics won't load,,hold on...

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Things seem to going well with the small plants and the wappas will get the axe this weekend,,updates to follow...Peace!!
image.jpeg

Time is getting nearer for the wappas,here's a few frosty budshots,I plan on some time this weekend ,Sunday the latest ,let them dry then take a final weight..one cola shot the other two are lower buds to show the frostiness...Peace
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

The second plant to be cut and dried yielded 83.87 grams.It will be sent to the oil factory (aka my kitchen)so the sugar leaves were left on..all good..the remaining three plants are scheduled for chop tomorrow night ...peace
image.jpeg

Just a quick update on the poppies,they are about 36 days old now and finally starting to looks like something,I know 4 is too many for the small pot but they are just for fun till outdoor season starts...and the geranium is now
image.jpeg
trying to take over the whole area...lol
image.jpeg

Hey mods,I'm wrapping up the Paradise seeds Wappa grow so I'm ready for some badges..1st grow badge.afn assimilated badge.new to AFN badge.ive got the vibe badge. and you are a star badge..thanks

1st grow badge.afn assimilated badge.new to AFN badge.ive got the vibe badge. and you are a star badge..thanks
Well..that is the first Smile for Friday...:friday:......are you working on the premise that shy bairns get nowt...?..:smoker:

Have you completed a Grow Review/smoke Report...?....

Budlee,

who needs badges when you have fat jars. Top growing my good chum. Give 'em a good cure and give us a smoke report and I'm sure Aunty will reward you. She may be a Dragon, but has a heart of gold. Okay, so she pays me to say that, but it is true.

Well done budz.......eP.

Back