Indoor Full Circle Adventures in Growing

Pic wouldn't load
image.jpeg

@budelee thx bro for the pic!! I know the stuff! Yeah i was reffering to cold water extraction. Ive always been afraid to try it cuz ive been afraid id ruin it. Lol. Maybe ill give it a shot on the trim from my next crop!

Oh I feel retarded!! Ya the thing about the water ice method is that once the oils/trichomes are cold they will be knocked off the bud or trim,fall thru the screen to be collected,but yes if they are left wet they could get moldy,this is a pretty easy method,in fact the only easier and way quicker method is using dry ice to freeze and shake them off the bud/trim and out of the bucket onto a flat surface..I never claim to know anything but if I can ever help you out ,I'm never to busy for my bruddas or sistas ,just paying it forward cause I still ask for help too..I have done some first run CWE but my buds were not that frosty and didn't give to much return,same with dry ice hash,I still have maybe a lb to play with,but my wappa plants should be done in a few weeks...peace !!!

So things seem to be going good with all of the Wappa plants other than the one that was stunted from the start..rotating plants tonight brings the first casualty by (my) choice...I found a nanner on the "little wappa that could" .i could have cut the nanner or the bud and let it continue to grow,but this plant has been getting flushed as it is/was showing signs of being done anyway..the other four will grow maybe another 1-2 weeks at most ..wet weight will be done ,proper dry,and another weight before going into the jars ...pics....Peace!!
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Here's a couple of group shots,the remaining Wappas have 1-2 weeks left
image.jpeg

The Magics and the Blue Dream plants are 29 days and the training is going good,the branching is filling in with preflowers nicely...Peace

Site wouldn't let me upload the pic,but here's the babies
image.jpeg

After trimming the stunted plant,the wet weight is 195 grams,regardless of dry weight after "cleaning up" the long stems and such,I am happy with this little plant and I am glad I let it finish..Just a forethought is that I would definitely grow this strain again and the fact that it threw some nanners is prolly due to the fact that I done an extreme defoliation late in flower which may have caused the plant to go into a stress related survival mode and try to self pollinate itself ,,alright ,Peace !!!!
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
This will be maybe the second time I saved trim to use for extract,it's free trichs so why not !!!

Thought I'd include the "spec sheet" from Paradise and one last shot of "The Little Wappa That Did" .Peace!!
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Back