Indoor Full Circle Adventures in Growing

Here's the baby plant..I call it the little Wappa that could...not looking to shabby ...ya??
image.jpeg

Last edited:
Here's the baby plant..I call it the little Wappa that could...not looking to shabby ...ya??View attachment 529997

This is my preference for an auto flower short stocky and cola filled. I bet you get a good yield on that one there. If I do auto's again it will be that strain,I have been intrigued about the wappa strain from your grow log here,good looking strain. I am not a fan of Sativa based plants and the Wappa is 60 percent indica which is perfect. Little Wappa like it,good things come in small packages! Peace ...

Nice,I'll send good Kharma ahead of time ,but keep in mind the other 4 are regular sized,this one was just a runt/stunted,I like the way it turned out to,I'm glad I didn't give up on it .the one cola shot in the previous post is starting to look just like the pic on their seed package...and the smell from these plants ,damn,sweet !!!

Awesome! I like the stunted ones,nice short compact. If it's one thing I have learned is never give up on them until they fall over die. I am glad I let mine go they turned out good and the smoke is incredible. Love the smell of budding plants although you can smell it as you walk up to the door then again it is hanging and drying. Nice when you can grow something that resembles a breeders plant that they put on their packages.

:cooldance: This strain was a wild card pick when I ordered thru seedsman.glad I chose it tho !! I would grow it again,but I've never smoked a strain I didn't like,even the ones that didn't get me stoned ..lol...and I feel the same about killing plants( unless they're really bad)...peace

The poppies are moving slowly as anticipated but there are now 18 growing ,I have plenty of time for them to mature cause I can't grow a Thai strain for at least 90 days,I'm all seeded up,but when I do grow both,look out retro Thai stick !!
image.jpeg

If I were a tiny little bug,all I'd see is the tops of the trees.like living in a tropical rain forest with the perfect temperatures ,a moderate breeze ,and a fair amount of humidity
image.jpeg
Ya I don't think so,cause if that bug was in my forest ,I'd kill it...peace out people,things moving smoothly toward harvest which should be in a few weeks...damn bug.....

Alright so as mentioned I will be running all the leftover eth bud into a gumby hash run . Since I only wash it once in everclear there is plenty of trichs and stalks left on the material,stay tuned for more details....The two jars are half gallon size !!
image.jpeg

Back