Indoor Full Circle Adventures in Growing

Thank you for stopping by @Truu .so far I am liking it with the autos,I've used it with the photos..It is necessary due to the leafs blocking the branches and laying in the coco..if you wander over to my Dutch passion grow,you can see how the fimming combined with some defoliation created a nice open canopy for the buds to grow,at this point it has nothing but good benefits by allowing light and air to do its job ...peace out bro !!

Okay as promised here the leftovers that were pushed one last time for a batch of gumby hash..now just to note: some people double wash with eth or iso,I choose not to,one wash with eth or ISO then the leftovers are used in this manor,neither way is wrong,it's just a preference....okay the pics run thru the process which is more wait time than anything,I am currently waiting.haha...I'll post the rest as I get there
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Okay so this morning I finished up with the gumby.the important thing about this process is making sure all the moisture is out so that it doesn't get mold.i pressed this between paper towels but will let it air dry for a while,so the numbers/final weight may drop but that's okay since this is second run stuff,this is how much stuff can be reclaimed thru a 160 mic screen,a 220 screen could be used,it's a preference thing....bonus hash!! The bowl in the last pic was ran once with eth ,I'm gonna pull more out of that with some 99% ISO to show why I press the buds for all they can give,but keep in mind the more you press it the lower the quality,pics coming soon !!!
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    70.1 KB · Views: 55
Thats a nice piece of hasch bro! I bet it gets you completely stoned of your ass! Ive been wanting to try out this extraction method but i never did because i can't seem to get hold of proper ISO(propanol?) nearby me...
Could you post a pic of the bottle you used for this and maybe that would help me out!

Great stuff bro! Keep it up!

Thats a nice piece of hasch bro! I bet it gets you completely stoned of your ass! Ive been wanting to try out this extraction method but i never did because i can't seem to get hold of proper ISO(propanol?) nearby me...
Could you post a pic of the bottle you used for this and maybe that would help me out!

Great stuff bro! Keep it up!
Hi @ChillFred the post above on the gumby hash uses ice and water,,I've seen people strain it thru panty hose,this is prolly the down and dirtiest method to get hash from the once ran material,,spin it for 15 minutes pull the bag,let it settle..siphon the water till you see the good stuff at the bottom.pour into smaller container let settle,siphon again just above the good stuff,put onto 25 mic screen( maybe panty hose would work) squeeze out the water,then get ripped...but if your asking about the ISO method I'll take a pic of the 99% when I get it ..peace

Thanks @Ripped In Oregon it is another way to maximize,I'm just trying to show what is leftover and sometimes thrown out ,when I second run the eth leftovers with ISO you will see what that can pull out,the cost is the reason I don't double wash with eth,1/5 everclear 20$ ...pint of ISO 4$ ,10lb ice 3$ ..,Thanks for dropping in...peace

Hi @ChillFred the post above on the gumby hash uses ice and water,,I've seen people strain it thru panty hose,this is prolly the down and dirtiest method to get hash from the once ran material,,spin it for 15 minutes pull the bag,let it settle..siphon the water till you see the good stuff at the bottom.pour into smaller container let settle,siphon again just above the good stuff,put onto 25 mic screen( maybe panty hose would work) squeeze out the water,then get ripped...but if your asking about the ISO method I'll take a pic of the 99% when I get it ..peace

Ah i thought you had added ISO aswell! Thats a nice block for the materia you used. 11gs that awesome! I never dared to use the CWE method, i just freeze the dry materia and then i sit around drummin it moroccan style through pantyhose to get all that delicious kief!
How much actual bud did u use for this? I Can get around 3-4gs from the trimm from a decent size plant but I spend a few hours drummin which is pretty exhausting!!
Im still interested in what the ISO bottle looks like! Im droolin from all these delicious pics - being out of meds and traditionally a hasch-man, im in awe! Your killin' it bro!

Thank You @ChillFred ,now the drumming is something I'd like to try ,I saw some vids on that!!! Yup just water and ice..I didn't weigh the stuff before because it was already ran once to get the heads on the thrichs,for the eth extracts,I lay it out to dry,then jar it up till I have a good amount,there is not much return from second run gumby,but I've seen guys killing it with first run trim material,this is what I call bonus hash cause it would have otherwise be thrown out..whole different story if it was first run cause it wold have the heads and the stalks but for that I would use 220,120 and 73 micron bags to separate the "grades"/heads and stalks,I'm going to the store to get the ISO I'll post a pic but it's just 99% rubbing alcohol...important note:do not use denatured alcohol cause it it can make you go blind ...okay more info in a little bit...peace

Okay I'm back with a pic but after going to two different stores I was unable to locate the 99% stuff..check the grocery store in both the first aid or cosmetic aisle ..it would be in the same bottle but with a red label..hope this helps!! A medical supply store may have it if there's one in your area ..Peace @ChillFred

Back