New Grower First Time Grower growing Lemon and Blackberry Autos

Week 6 Lemon, Week 7 Blackberry, and Week 3 LSD-25
Howdy everyone! here is this week's update. So far, the Blackberry is doing great with multiple buds on the top however the spots from last time seem to have gotten worse. I started giving it some Cal MAG, so hopefully, that helps. As for the other two plants, the lemon seems to have slowed a little in growth, and the LSD-25 is making decent progress I transplanted it into a larger pot
LSD-25 pic (week three)
IMG_20220731_232458872_HDR.jpg

Lemon Auto Pic (week six)
IMG_20220731_232505041_HDR.jpg

Blackberry Pics (week seven)
IMG_20220731_232454669_HDR.jpg
IMG_20220731_232513852_HDR.jpg

How are your girls doing?

Howdy mitch! they seem to be doing well besides some discoloring and more strange spots. I'm just happy I have that big blackberry hahaha.

Howdy everyone! here is this week's update. So far, the Blackberry is doing great with multiple buds on the top however the spots from last time seem to have gotten worse. I started giving it some Cal MAG, so hopefully, that helps. As for the other two plants, the lemon seems to have slowed a little in growth, and the LSD-25 is making decent progress I transplanted it into a larger pot
LSD-25 pic (week three)
View attachment 1494985
Lemon Auto Pic (week six)
View attachment 1494987
Blackberry Pics (week seven)
View attachment 1494989View attachment 1494990
That blackberry main top looks crazy! like 5 buds merging together, i love it!

Poor lsd looks like she needs less water or something, dirt is dry so i dunno, maybe clip those bottom leafs in the dirt, that can't be good for her.

Poor lsd looks like she needs less water or something, dirt is dry so i dunno, maybe clip those bottom leafs in the dirt, that can't be good for her.
Yeah I'm not sure what's going on with her, she was like that in her dry cup so I moved it to the bigger one. The leaves were curving because I think the name tag was too close so hopefully she loves the extra room and stops looking so sad hahaha.

I trimmed those oversized leaves!
IMG_20220801_193612428_HDR.jpg

I see autopots, you upgraded on us :drool:

Back