baylee Dr Leary was really something a true genius! Ive read all his books its the later years when he became friends with Al jourginson very strange friendship..

1604428_683109725043638_390418836_n.jpg

He did a few speaking tours with G Gordon Liddy later in his life. He was the guru of the Estate. I really never had a good conversation with him. We'd just drop by and check out the place and if we had a chance to trip we would. My father forbid us to go anywhere near the place after the truth was known. The place was really a pig sty

Blue :) ..... One of the colours of the rainbow!

The Seventh one in the song!

3303501_60x60.png
Bronie for life Blue !! :thumbsup: Took my girls to their bus stop and a boy was being teased for being a Bronie. It was great, being a big guy that's covered in ink, those boys regard me as a Dragon Slayer or something.....

Needless to say they were silenced and stuck on stupid when I confessed allegiance to the ponies. Little man was cheesing ear to ear! Good times :peace: #stonergrace

Anyone have a user here that have always wondered about be sure to tag them... I am enjoying getting a little more background on folks it actually kinda cool....

If you don't know how to tag just use the @ symbol and type the user name it will then pop up in a drop down box then click the user and post ... they will get an alert

ok here goes, I hope t don't bore you to death. I have an unhealthy addiction to history on warrior society's and the Samurai really struck nerve. the "El" well, I'm mexican enough to be discriminated against so might as well go with it. told ya boring lol

Back