I didn't think any 'drug cred' could impress me anymore, but you were at Milbrook? Damn....

My uncle had property adjacent to the Hitchcock Estate. My cousin who is a lot older than me would drop over and visit the farm house. I spent a summer at my uncles house in 1967. Fourteen years old at the time. One day we all took Purple Haze and walked the whole estate tripping. I never got scared and I still remember that day. Took a few more trips that summer. Once the word got out what Dr Leary was doing. That put the kabash on our visits. We still had a Trip a Month Club later in high school still had access to the Estate after Leary was gone. The State Police would patrol the area and just tell us to leave.

UOTE="seasickdee2, post: 831316, member: 22789"]I got mine,from an amazing musician. Seasick Steve. Change his name for mine and added the 2 because there,is 2 of me! Or not... Never know

[/QUOTE]

:digit: ... there's a real muso, years & years underground then suddenly get a break and getting exposure and being backed by the likes of John Paul Jones.

Humm me and the wife took lsd some time ago 5 or 6 years i forget.. it was from England! it was very clean i had a good time but it lasted waaay to long i cant take that stuff i don't have 18 hours to watch flowers bloom in the park. Because thats exactly what we did stayed in a park and watch tress and flowers ..

I do love flowers and trees just no need to stare at an Aliza bush all day...
You guys be careful on LSD that stuff is really something. I had a friend who was gay and a good person but he went with us to Atlanta GA to go see John Digweed and he took LSD and we lost him, and he left the party and went on a trip in down town Atlanta IKR scary! long story short we found him alone praying and he had found god and is no longer gay and broke up with his partner and is a active member in a church. all that just from 1 dose!! so you guys be careful ..

I prefer my hallucinogenics in natural form....

Attachments

• cartoon-mushroom-26267243.jpg
    cartoon-mushroom-26267243.jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 55
Ok, well I have done some anatomy study and have been amused by some of the names of body parts. I wanted a user name that was an part of anatomy that kind of sounded like a persons name. It came down to Vas Deferens or Medulla Oblongata. Its was either that or "Jules Winnfield", Samuel L Jacksons character in Pulp Fiction

Good stuff... I don't do rock crawling but I love off roading. . I bought a 680 Rincon last year and just finished dumping some cash in it. Snorkel, tires, intake, programmer, and exhaust. You know all the cool shit that makes you tear up your new ride.... let's see a pic of the rock crawler.
Sorry I don't have a pic right now. But its an 86 Suzuki samurai, it was bone stock when I got it. Iv put Toyota axles under it, a Geo tracker motor with a Harley side draft carb, regeared the transfer case to 6.5 low range, new transmission and a bunch of other stuff. Oh and its got a custom lift using Toyota leaf springs and 33 inch swampers. Its kinda my baby that beat the hell out of lol:cheers:

Back