UOTE="seasickdee2, post: 831316, member: 22789"]I got mine,from an amazing musician. Seasick Steve. Change his name for mine and added the 2 because there,is 2 of me! Or not... Never know

:digit: ... there's a real muso, years & years underground then suddenly get a break and getting exposure and being backed by the likes of John Paul Jones.[/QUOTE] I love that dude!

ok here goes, I hope t don't bore you to death. I have an unhealthy addiction to history on warrior society's and the Samurai really struck nerve. the "El" well, I'm mexican enough to be discriminated against so might as well go with it. told ya boring lol

Not boring to me. I love all that stuff too. The spartans were really cool too

Well honestly it just goes with several things man.I have a lesion behind my right eye and it burns and waters at times quite and it feels extremely EXTREMELY odd too lmfao!! it feels weird and then a drip right outta the duct.funky stylie man lemme tell ya.Im a stoner with red ass n lazy eyes,its a name of an older chill n dubstep mix I like from the hospital and several other odd meanings that most could take from that.hey my eyes are on fire lmfao!!so it kinda fit seeing how my eyes have been effected and various other things along my eyes being on fire wavelength lmfao!!

Pop22 is my handle on an airgun forum. I like to hunt squirrels with a .22 caliber air rifle. Tasty critters!

th_squirrel-1c.jpg

Back