Wow, can only imagine how it felt. Sitting here reading that breaks my heart, and am kind of speechless, I don't know if I would be able to handle that. You're very strong nrk, and am glad you feel comfortable enough to share such info with us.
Aw shit, don't be speechless or brokenhearted! I chose to bring her home to me. It's another reason I'm growing anyway. I kick myself for not having the balls to have given her mj brownies. She loved brownies. I caved in to convention and had a houseful of narcotics for pain relief. I'll never forgive myself for that.
And no not so strong. Afterwards i completely lost it and spent a couple of months on the psych floor. They had me trying everything. I came out unable to write or remember anything. Tics and jerks. I couldn't carry on a conversation. I finally just tapered off of everything on my own. And there's another reason for growing. Looking to grow my own relief now.

Lovin' this thread.
I came 'down under' as they say around here and bumped into an incredible Aussie chick and, f-ck me, married the broad! Now I'm stuck here with kids and figured the name Al Bundy was waaay too close to my predicament, LoL...!

Am a Englishman in Spain who used to struggle to speak the lingo, when I speak to someone who speaks both languages I mix the two hence speaking Spanglish, spent a couple of years laying concrete for high rise structures and became my nickname on site.

That's awesome! I have a buddy at work who speaks some heavy Chinglish. Dudes funny as hell. He told me he can't smoke pot, because when he does his eyes go even squintier and he can't see.

I know... Totally different topic... I'm stoned.

Am a Englishman in Spain who used to struggle to speak the lingo, when I speak to someone who speaks both languages I mix the two hence speaking Spanglish, spent a couple of years laying concrete for high rise structures and became my nickname on site.

Back