@PlatinumLEDTom, what is the desired distance from plant canopy for this led? The site suggests 24 inches. How about in Bloom? Also, when is a good indicator to switch on the bloom for full spectrum. I have always ran my autos for the first 5-6 weeks then hit em with both bloom and veg. Can you get away with turning on both switches about 2-3 weeks into a auto grow and will it keep the plants short/squat with the full spectrum?:shrug:

What's happening @briman. 24 inches is our recommended distance for VEG and during pre-flowering. You can we recommend running both the VEG & BLOOM switches during pre-flowering. Once flowering begins we recommend lowering the light to 18 inches with the VEG & BLOOM switches on. I would recommend switching on the BLOOM switch once you start to see the colas start to form. You can try turning both switches on at about 2-3 weeks to execrate the bloom. If the plants start to stretch toward the light, move the light slightly closer. Solid pics my friend!

I like the results so far! Just flipped the bloom switch and ready to see these plants flower up. Nice and quiet on the fans too! I'd like to try the P9-XLM2 in my larger tent for sure! Led has certainly come a long way in the last few years! :thumbsup:

Yes, i have and I have also been Pm-ing him about his led too! He's had a few hickups with it, but I think he has it sorted out. I love big panels, big genetics, big pots and big buds, but I dont like trimmin all that mess at the end. Thinking on an electric trimmer. Gotta do some research on em first.:eyebrows:

Yes, i have and I have also been Pm-ing him about his led too! He's had a few hickups with it, but I think he has it sorted out. I love big panels, big genetics, big pots and big buds, but I dont like trimmin all that mess at the end. Thinking on an electric trimmer. Gotta do some research on em first.:eyebrows:

I keep eyeballing the spinpro.. Still very wary.. Does ANYONE have opinions on this product? I may start a thread asking about it actually, looking at this harvest coming up..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Absolutely @MeefChief!! Check the grow equipment thread in the review section. If not, create a thread in the general chat area and ask away! Even hit live stoners and ask!:headbang: I'll be doing research on them and will share with you and what I find. I'll be looking for quality/ratings, price point and cost associated with spare parts, blades etc. :thumbsup:

Week 6 update! All is good in canna land! temps are spot on at 77*F and humidity at 40%!! Plants are now starting to pack on the weight and will be some fat cola girlies in a few weeks! Really looking forward to the smoke on these Pineapple Express! Not sure if its the soil or the strain, but this stuff is dankOlicious!! Not the best pics this round, got in a hurry!
DSC_0001.JPG
DSC_0002.JPG
DSC_0003.JPG

Week 7 update. temps are good, humidity is good. having a issue with ph in the Kindsoil. Will get it sorted and run an accurate 8 in there tomorrow and see where she's at. Getting a bit of the N clawing to boot. On to some pics...
DSC_0001.JPG
DSC_0002.JPG

Back