TEK GROW i had this name before dsl bbs etc..the tek part even before i. Became 1.. then keep going engineer etc.. then mi arse got old ..o wait thats mo TEK OG NAME ok same applies just i grow ..#fukcancer we winning everyday we awake..

Too much shit that can kill ya for me lol

LMAO!! You been watchin' the documentary channels ain't ya?! But you're right: go for a swim and watch out for sharks -- though even little blue ringed octopus and bloody snails can kill ya here; go for a hike and watch out wild pigs and dingo dogs--and just never go into the rainforests, never!

Was never much a fan the Rand's books. My older brother damn near lives by some of them.
He convinced me to read Fountain Head. I did. There is a lot in that book that speaks to me. Not the right wing rushlimba, don't care to spell his name right, kinds of things though. The man character, Roark, inspired me. I wanted to take what I interpreted from his character and aply that to growing, well life too, but mainly to my passions.

I think Rand was inspired from real people, welll I know she was, so I took the name to pay respect to that real person. Frank loyd right here's to you.

Back