I wonder if this camaro SS will hit 145
I just flash the ECU replaced the spark plugs air filter and you know its got leds!! :pass:o wrong forum!!
20170329_141924.jpg

If you don't listen to what he said. You might be an idiot!!

This is a great post.[emoji106]
Yep what I tell people who haven't grown . Read a dam gardening book ,get the basics at least shit. Educate yourself unless you wanna depend on other people to tell you how to grow lol. But to all their own[emoji2]

Sent from my HTCD100LVWPP using Tapatalk

I wonder if this camaro SS will hit 145
I just flash the ECU replaced the spark plugs air filter and you know its got leds!! :pass:o wrong forum!!
View attachment 724642
I got LED's :headbang:
It'll do 145 no problem. My RS tops out at 155, I've had it to 130 and backed off. Fun cars!
2010_chevrolet_camaro-pic-129213280313534009-1024x768.jpeg

Hey everyone, cool thread I love me some DIY!
I've been eyeballing some mars LEDs lately, little outta my budget though, I was wondering what the better option would be, fork out the cash for the mars or can I build something similar for around the same price? So you DIY cob builder guys I have questions..
What do I need to make such a device?
In other words if I was to buy a "DIY COB KIT" what would come in it? What do i need to buy so I can start making my COB?
Help..?

You need a white light cob (several choices out there), a heatsink (fan or passive), a driver (supplies electric to the cob), a cord to the driver and plug into the wall. Build yourself a fame to mount the heatsinks to. And wall la you have a beast of a light.
I did not mention that they all have to be the correct size so they work together (many choices here too).
For fun look at CobShop.net and see the AutoCob. I have 4 of them and love them.
Don't worry there are several folks here to guide you in your build if you so choose. Good Luck.

Back