Opi i am a HUGE ministry fan! best industrial band ever! the only show Ive ever been to where i was scared! I mean i was really scared people bleeding complete kaos! and i loved it!:biggrin:

I'll be in for the journey with this one Marga.
GTH is one of the Mephisto strains I don't have, so I'll be looking to see how she turns out.
Have a great grow man :)

tumblr_naxf0agjI01tkwgtqo1_500.gif
Nothing wrong with mutant babies, there's just more to love.

Opi i am a HUGE ministry fan! best industrial band ever! the only show Ive ever been to where i was scared! I mean i was really scared people bleeding complete kaos! and i loved it!:biggrin:

Oh, I hear yah man.

My first concert was a ministry show in an old skuzzy bar in Rochester. First chord, of the first song was played, and I took a beer bottle to the side of the head. My love of industrial, and mosh pits was born that day. I'm usually a pretty mellow dude, but there's nothing like taking and giving a shit kicking in a pit. It's releasing, bonding, and quite zen like.... In its own strange little way :)

Oh, I hear yah man.

My first concert was a ministry show in an old skuzzy bar in Rochester. First chord, of the first song was played, and I took a beer bottle to the side of the head. My love of industrial, and mosh pits was born that day. I'm usually a pretty mellow dude, but there's nothing like taking and giving a shit kicking in a pit. It's releasing, bonding, and quite zen like.... In its own strange little way :)

Word! :pass:

I first made this handle when I was making an account at a mycology website, I went with farmer because I grew up on a farm anr growing plants is actually in my genes I thought farmer white might sound a tad bit racist so i went with green to show my love of weed. the 007 part has two meanings the first is a secret the second is cause I'm a bad ass MOFO james bond don't got shit on me
the name is Green... Farmer Green and I like my beer in a bottle not a can ( don't shake it of stir it or I'll bust the bottle over your head)

I first made this handle when I was making an account at a mycology website, I went with farmer because I grew up on a farm anr growing plants is actually in my genes I thought farmer white might sound a tad bit racist so i went with green to show my love of weed. the 007 part has two meanings the first is a secret the second is cause I'm a bad ass MOFO james bond don't got shit on me
the name is Green... Farmer Green and I like my beer in a bottle not a can ( don't shake it of stir it or I'll bust the bottle over your head)

Lol good stuff 007

Back