I was a skinny kid, mate's used to say they could see my ribs.
hmm i know a guy called that for the same reason..... hmm i wonder lol. met 5 people within a half hour of me so far so wouldnt surprise me

mines comes from when i was 18 and due to the worlds worst hangover i found myself stranded in tenerife with no money for a flight home. i decided to stay for a few months and worked in a place called "the cally bar". the house dj was called dj jock and he sang this song every night

haha never heard em called that before. we were hoggers, bombers, rockies or jobbies. jobbies comming from jb's jailbaits
Ha ha nevver heard any of em- hot rocks?they all fit the bill tho-nice one -l dot get the last one ??

I think my name speaks for itself.........that's right......you guessed it.........I use Vicks Vapo Rub
:pass:

A song from everyone's fav stoner rapper Devin the Dude.

Mine is from my youth my grandpa called me cottontop cause I was very white headed lol

Oh man some of the stories are so great!

My best friend started calling me 'Sensei' because I had made my own katana shaped hot knives in high school and I used them religiously for years. I've studied various martial arts and happen to think in a very strategic manner. I chose Senseimillan because it honors that nickname but also honors the plant I've loved and cultivated for so many years (sinsemilla was slang for seedless cannabis, as it literally means seedless in american spanish).

My user name came about bc i live in a common wealth state and cannabis is still very much taboo. Most people dont believe u cant smoke pot and still be a great father(father of 2), a good husband, or a decent hard working citizen. I believe if you grow your own not only do u control what its grown with and it takes the shady "criminal" element of buying your smoke from a dealer. Its the healthiest option for chronic pain much better the opioids, works wonders for my RA. And is far more effective in treating my PTSD, then the handful of pills they originally had me taking. Plus its just plain fun to get stoned! Nothing better then catching a buzz and going to walk my trap line in the early mornings,family hikes or fishing with the family. Hence familyguy420;)

Back