JonnyBravo420 that's me, where did it come from and what does it mean you ask. Well I have always found Johnny Bravo to be one hell of a funny cartoon and it always made me laugh, then the obvious is 420 why you may ask, cause I am a 420 loving vetern who has no other meds I reach for when the demons creep in my mind, it has to be a good bowl or spliff of some high grade to knock that fucking monster back in his cage for the time being.

Hello afn. I work for one of the largest
sewer districts in ny. Doesnt pay as well as last job so i try put in a lot of ot so im in sewers a lot of the time. One could say i dwell down in there. That is the story of my screen name. Siemper Fi fellow devil dogs

Last edited:
basically my name is just bullshit, but I based it on the name of the region where I was born, combined with an english word that is somewhat similar to my real-life name(has the same germanic origin). maybe you see what the word is, maybe not, but I'm not telling more about it since my real name is a not so common name and I want to keep a little anonymity.

A tip of the hat to Jefferson Airplane (feed your head), kudos to the Dharma Bums - Jack Kerouac (zen)and lastly but not least the amount of relief my beautiful, suffering wife gets from the leaf (meds).

Its what we used to call holes burnt in our clothes from smokin(mainly good resin) in the olden days- l know thre are a few spins on this though
haha never heard em called that before. we were hoggers, bombers, rockies or jobbies. jobbies comming from jb's jailbaits

Back