LOL yeah but the whole neighborhood called me stinkweed LOL i was known as the STINKWEED lmafo at the time I hated it.today its like well shit, it works lmfao

LMFAO I know right?!! always hated it damnit. but now its funny since I like being called stink weed lmfao how messed up is that

Swan - because I am like one........
Calm, graceful and serene on the surface but furiously paddling underneath to stay afloat.

Mine came from writing code for programs and can still do, also was a Admin of a popular forum for over 3 years, like wise I beat everyone to the code fix and left the tag 'Ghost was here" in the remarks inside the code LMFAO

The Creek is a peaceful place to meditate on. The atmosphere of rushing water, nature, and oneself. Away from pain. As a person who has begun my own projects, I deal with Micron-size substances. Resin and Pollen. Micron Creek, that peaceful place where one can make hash, make genetics, and enjoy life.

covik means man/person on Dalmation cost, and la flaire i took from Gucci mane,
"a stylish, observant individual
french for "awesome"..."

it represents swag /awsomness... So combine I'm man of swagg.. ;)

Swan - because I am like one........
Calm, graceful and serene on the surface but furiously paddling underneath to stay afloat.

Aren't we all :mrgreen: ?

I have used Ryker for a long time on the web, it came from the German hardcore band Ryker's and I like it because it sounds good and it's easy to remember. 604 stands for GOA, as in goa trance, so go figure :toke:.

Back