Aren't we all :mrgreen: ?

I have used Ryker for a long time on the web, it came from the German hardcore band Ryker's and I like it because it sounds good and it's easy to remember. 604 stands for GOA, as in goa trance, so go figure :toke:.
Psytrance is life.

Psytrance is life.

Heh, been attending shows, concerts and parties most of my life and I gotta say that open-air psytrance raves are one of the most fun and exciting things you can participate in. If you like the music I suppose and I love it :smoking:.

We used to call bud 'green', and the good shit, we called it 'fire green'. When I started plotting on making the jump into growing my own 'fire green', I felt sneaky, like a bandit planning to do some slick, criminal shit. And that, my friends, is how I came to calling myself 'tha green bandit'. If anyone is looking to buy the movie rights, hit me with a private message:rofl:

The Creek is a peaceful place to meditate on. The atmosphere of rushing water, nature, and oneself. Away from pain. As a person who has begun my own projects, I deal with Micron-size substances. Resin and Pollen. Micron Creek, that peaceful place where one can make hash, make genetics, and enjoy life.
Always wondered dude! Lol

Izi pizi lemon squeezy :d just kidding.. Well this name is often used by strong personalities. Energetic, charismatic, ambitious and focused. If we have true passion for something, we can give everything for it. All plants and animals depend on photosynthesis to get their energy. Plants get energy from light through photosynthesis and this is how light affects the growth of a plant. Without light, plant wouldnt be able to produce the energy or even grow. And bla bla bla .(you know this shit already ). Sun is the primary source of energy for all of us( especially for outdoor growers) So.... my name came from deep thinking about nature and free sources we have available.

I asked my fiance to pick a name. We watched toy story with my daughter and the name Stinky Pete was taken from there and it sounds like fun.

Afterwards I found out that there is a strain with the name Stinky Pete. Haven't been able to get hold of it ........yet. sure sounds like something I would like

Pete :greenthumb:

Izi pizi lemon squeezy :d just kidding.. Well this name is often used by strong personalities. Energetic, charismatic, ambitious and focused. If we have true passion for something, we can give everything for it. All plants and animals depend on photosynthesis to get their energy. Plants get energy from light through photosynthesis and this is how light affects the growth of a plant. Without light, plant wouldnt be able to produce the energy or even grow. And bla bla bla .(you know this shit already ). Sun is the primary source of energy for all of us( especially for outdoor growers) So.... my name came from deep thinking about nature and free sources we have available.

Broooo did you smoke something strong? :pighug:

Deeeep thoughts :worship:

Back