Indoor Vapo and the awesome Skyline(400)

nice work so far Dude. Don't worry about the snapped tip. She'll compensate by growing outwards, and it's early enough not to give you too much of a problem..... keep her going and she'll surprise you!

Ta mate, subbed here too :pop:
nice work so far Dude. Don't worry about the snapped tip. She'll compensate by growing outwards, and it's early enough not to give you too much of a problem..... keep her going and she'll surprise you!
:thanks::thanks:....and I am very happy you are both along with me...:woohoo::woohoo::smiley1::smiley1::smiley1:

HHHEEEEEEEEYYYYYYOOOOOOOO!!!!....Hello everyone...this is what I have done today.....I am pushing SeedStockers BCN very hard as she seems to be very strong... @Seedstockers_Mischa might like to view this?(Hello if you do)...... @Autobot-J I discovered it is handy to make little twist ties(or a.small cable tie?)for the framework....you will see in the pics bro lol......anyway, the Mephisto is being continued and I am happy about that....I have applied a counter tie...today she looks like she is ready to start bending......not the other day, I am so stupid sometimes..........:doh:......also attached is a new copy of my feed chart.....
IMG_20190409_132330.jpg
IMG_20190409_132335.jpg
Screenshot_2019-04-09-11-54-41.png

Update time here on the Skyline 400 thread......I am noticing quite tight internodal branching, the BCN is defo moving up a gear....the Mephisto is still going strong......I think I picked up a split on the BCN....right at the knuckle...:yoinks::yoinks::yoinks:....but she has just shook it off......brilliant!!.....:yay:
IMG_20190411_073214_hdr.jpg
IMG_20190411_073223_hdr.jpg
IMG_20190411_073229_hdr.jpg
IMG_20190411_073238_hdr.jpg
IMG_20190411_073303_hdr.jpg
IMG_20190411_073256_hdr.jpg
IMG_20190411_073313_hdr.jpg

Update time here on the Skyline 400 thread......I am noticing quite tight internodal branching, the BCN is defo moving up a gear....the Mephisto is still going strong......I think I picked up a split on the BCN....right at the knuckle...:yoinks::yoinks::yoinks:....but she has just shook it off......brilliant!!.....:yay:View attachment 1043305 View attachment 1043306 View attachment 1043307 View attachment 1043308View attachment 1043312 View attachment 1043311 View attachment 1043313

What kind of light are these two plants running under? Reason I ask is the first one pictured, I see some inward curl on the leaves, sign of too much light.

What kind of light are these two plants running under? Reason I ask is the first one pictured, I see some inward curl on the leaves, sign of too much light.
..Skyline 400 bro.......pulls 200w from the wall....:bow:....but I won't ignore good advice :toke:....and I am a LED noob.....so in about 15 mins I will raise the light....I have been running it a tiny bit closer than Muddy said, but only because they have grown up and I haven't adjusted the light properly yet:vibe::vibe::vibe::thanks::thanks: for the advice ... :smiley1:

Last edited:
Done bro.....:thanks:...and I don't know where the Fugue is going?........but its going lol :crying:
IMG_20190411_171539_hdr.jpg

..Skyline 400 bro.......pulls 200w from the wall....:bow:....but I won't ignore good advice :toke:.......so in about 15 mins I will raise the light....I have been running it a tiny bit closer than Muddy said, but only because they have grown up and I haven't adjusted the light properly yet:vibe::vibe::vibe::thanks::thanks: for the advice ... :smiley1:

Good Job ......

Not familiar with skyline 400 but today’s lights are powerful and canoeing or inwards curling up I see all too often in the posts ......

I know by experience 3 Bears OG grows just fine under dimmer light than say Gold Glue - learned that the hard way ....

Glad I was of assistance .... next set of leaves, shouldn’t have inward tip curl.

Good Job ......

Not familiar with skyline 400 but today’s lights are powerful and canoeing or inwards curling up I see all too often in the posts ......

I know by experience 3 Bears OG grows just fine under dimmer light than say Gold Glue - learned that the hard way ....

Glad I was of assistance .... next set of leaves, shouldn’t have inward tip curl.
The info is noted in the light intensity part of my brain dude, Thank you....:smiley1:

Back