Indoor Vapo and the awesome Skyline(400)

Deeeeeeyuuuummmmmm! They are absolutely living it up in there:cheers:
The time difference between the 2 is kinda cool. You(I) can see what it will do for it almost like a side by side comparison! Shit works bro! You are destroying the LST game...well HST first, then killing the LST lol
Very professionally done! Like you actually know what you're doing:thumbsup: ha!
:pop:I'm looking forward to the show!

About the ties...I use regular bread-tie type But just the framework itself is ingenious! Easy, cheap, and super functional! And also, like you mentioned...they can be extended out to give a better point of leverage as they get bigger! A+++
:slap::slap:
.....and I do not know where I left my manners dude lol......but thanks for the rep :d5::thanks::thanks:...Top Man:yay:

Damn Vapo — watching you train these has got my eyes rolling back in my head :rofl::baked: :greenthumb::slap:
Thank you @davisgirl .....unfortunately I discovered a snap last night on the Mephisto.......:smiley1:

Always share the love bro.
:pass::bighug::vibes::vibes::vibes:
Nice setup and LST. Sub mate :coffee::pop::pass::pass:
Thank you @Taipan and Welcome:welcome::welcome:to @otuaflower ....happy to have you here....:smiley1:....just a quick pic.....this is what can happens when you don't wait long enough to bend the first two growth tips.......bummer, but my own fault......have to decide what to do with her now.......hhmmm!!??.................
IMG_20190408_132907.jpg

Back