Indoor Vapo and the awesome Skyline(400)

You put them on a bath floor mat to water? Is that what the blue shag carpet looking thing is?

Pic taken a few mins ago...I LOVE THIS FAN....Update later.....View attachment 1037833
vapo wont the fan get in the way as they get older i swear by them monkey fans for clipping on your poles :bong: also someone way asking about topping now you go a stage further than me i top all mine but your mainlining is something else altogether :bravo:

Snip snip. :tang:
I guess that wasnt exactly the plan when you unzipped the ole' tent this morning?? Lol
I'm excited to see you have your way with her/them! You planning to do them both that way?:confused1:
Yes dude, I will be topping both....the BCN just had the 4th node out a little quicker....:smiley1:.....and Its just a blue rug....I pulled it up cause it was under the front of my tent and tipped my plants lol:smiley1::smiley1:

vapo wont the fan get in the way as they get older i swear by them monkey fans for clipping on your poles :bong: also someone way asking about topping now you go a stage further than me i top all mine but your mainlining is something else altogether :bravo:
I had a monkey fan before the one in the pic..:d5:....and yes dude..:bow:....you are right lol..:rofl:...it will get in the way so I have relocated it.....and thank you dude for the compliment....:smiley1:

...Here she is just a few hours later..:woohoo:..re-distribuuuu-huuu-tioooooowwwnn of the auxins is happening and the two remaining solar panels are in full action..:bow::bow:....and I have raised the Skyline 400 another 4 clicks woo..:d5:...tried to show in a pic lol....:smiley1:
IMG_20190401_180316_hdr.jpg
IMG_20190401_180330_hdr.jpg

Feels like starting over again huh? Maybe just a little?? Lol. Man! I know it will start going crazy trying to establish a new dominant cola. But damn...you the man bro! That all I can say :d5:

I dont have the testicular fortitude :crying:

Feels like starting over again huh? Maybe just a little?? Lol. Man! I know it will start going crazy trying to establish a new dominant cola. But damn...you the man bro! That all I can say :d5:

I dont have the testicular fortitude :crying:
...haha dude :crying:... "testicular fortitude!" .............:d5:..........it's just one big attack at the beginning.....cut em dry....feed after and leave them the funk alone for a bit haha.....took a pic for you a little bit ago....they turn around so quickly......well, strong plants, strong genetics do.......:smiley1:
IMG_20190404_124653.jpg

....I have not put the clock on the meter forward yet.....I am a lazy, lazy stoner......:baked:

@Top14u ....:welcome:...this is my thread, I have a few others knocking about somewhere lol...:rofl::welcome::welcome::smiley1:

Back