Indoor Vapo and the awesome Skyline(400)

Hello everyone..... a few pics I just took for you...
IMG_20190331_143936.jpg
IMG_20190331_143933.jpg

If you scroll up and look at last nights nights pictures.....there is quite significant growth in under 24 hrs .......woo:smiley1:

Ah shucks, me must be special .... why thank you ....

Glad your feeeling better, Brother!
Thank you my grobro.....I feel muuuuuuch better than my short but painful visit to headache town :shooty:lol..:smiley1:

sry for late reply....I forgot to press post reply haha :smiley1:

Thank you my grobro.....I feel muuuuuuch better than my short but painful visit to headache town :shooty:lol..:smiley1:

sry for late reply....I forgot to press post reply haha :smiley1:

Smoking my first 3 Bears this AM for first time - u were right, I do like ....

This Plant was started 12/31 in my first grow - using FFOF that I tried to make into a Living Soil Grow - didn’t even get oz from that plant in that 3 gallon pot BUT now I’m on my 2nd grow in LOS and THIS 3 Bears looks like a 3 oz plant, she has hard buds and pretty darn fat ones too .... Much different from first grow, no comparing the two different grows, no even a match ....

Pics attached: 3 Bears right with strawberry Nugs left .... Nugs is 56ish days old, Bear or Goldilocks as I call her, is 10 days older .... thinking Bears has another week, ten days .... sure pretty gal.

Attachments

• 87F10C26-6672-4F97-9D53-2377729CAA9C.jpeg
    87F10C26-6672-4F97-9D53-2377729CAA9C.jpeg
    228.4 KB · Views: 39
Smoking my first 3 Bears this AM for first time - u were right, I do like ....

This Plant was started 12/31 in my first grow - using FFOF that I tried to make into a Living Soil Grow - didn’t even get oz from that plant in that 3 gallon pot BUT now I’m on my 2nd grow in LOS and THIS 3 Bears looks like a 3 oz plant, she has hard buds and pretty darn fat ones too .... Much different from first grow, no comparing the two different grows, no even a match ....

Pics attached: 3 Bears right with strawberry Nugs left .... Nugs is 56ish days old, Bear or Goldilocks as I call her, is 10 days older .... thinking Bears has another week, ten days .... sure pretty gal.
Haha I knew it..:bow:...she is a lovely smoke bro.....nice balance between sat/indi with her......pics look ace...Strawb is showing the tell tale pink hue....I'm sure you don't need me to tell you this but, great work dude:d5::smiley1::smiley1:

Its so tidy and clean in there...good stuff man! I can definitely tell a difference from the last pics too:woohoo1:

Its so tidy and clean in there...good stuff man! I can definitely tell a difference from the last pics too:woohoo1:
Thanks man........yeah, 3rd node is out now so I should be topping them in a few days.......:smiley1:

Haha I knew it..:bow:...she is a lovely smoke bro.....nice balance between sat/indi with her......pics look ace...Strawb is showing the tell tale pink hue....I'm sure you don't need me to tell you this but, great work dude:d5::smiley1::smiley1:

An, don’t need to tell me but I like hearing :headbang:

Next time on 3 Bears I going to train heck out of, so as to keep canopy lower :worship: like I have done with Sam’s Crack.

Peace,
OB

Back