Indoor Vapo and the awesome Skyline(400)

@Vapo69 , Looks like a bangin setup you’ve got. Room to grow some monsters( well trained of course) in a pristine environment. Can’t wait for the show.

@Vapo69 , Looks like a bangin setup you’ve got. Room to grow some monsters( well trained of course) in a pristine environment. Can’t wait for the show.
Thank you so much :bighug:...these two are going to get the old chop chop for sure lol:pass:

Hola Growers.....things are moving along well with the Skyline400 as were are now solidly into week two.....Both ladies are pushing out node number 2 with their first 3 finger leaves....I have to apologise because I wrote a huuuuuuuuuge installment and lost it......it was all about how much this panel is winning me over, cause everyone knows I love my CMH.........but daym!!!!.....I can't write that masterwork over again.....here are the pics!......sorry!
IMG_20190327_122314.jpg
IMG_20190327_122318.jpg
IMG_20190327_122325.jpg

Last edited:
I like the look of that light. I have an HLG QB 288 and 4 autocobs already, so I don’t think I can justify buying one myself, but I really like the look of it. I think it would be a good replacement for the CMH. It must definitely be putting off a lot less heat...right?

Back