Indoor Vapo and the awesome Skyline(400)

I like the look of that light. I have an HLG QB 288 and 4 autocobs already, so I don’t think I can justify buying one myself, but I really like the look of it. I think it would be a good replacement for the CMH. It must definitely be putting off a lot less heat...right?
...it is dude yes....I mean, it has passive heatsinks all over the back so they are emanating heat upwards obv. dude......not throwing down much heat at all so that is literally cool :cool1:..absolutely silent running too which is a massive bonus....AND only 200w draw.......115w less....seedlings are loving the spectrum.....If I can get 315w results with this light......I will be more than happy dude.....but I am expecting to fudge things up somewhere along the line.....LED growing is a class of its own and I'm already learning alot.....:smiley1:

Hola Everyone....please excuse my short update.....I seem to be suffering from a nasty headache/migraine....I do not say migraine lightly.....as someone VERY close to me, has suffered for many years from said affliction.....it just hurts more than a headache, if you get me.....anyways, been doing my watering duties and the BCN and the FI are on every 3rd day at the moment, so just the other tent today as these two still have heavy pots.....butboth are pushing out the third node now with the 5 finger leaves and just 12 days old.....the Skyline went up another 5 ratchet clicks......the FI is the taller.....but the BCN is ahead in growth stage.........here are some pics...
IMG_20190329_140113.jpg
IMG_20190329_140128.jpg
IMG_20190329_140133.jpg
IMG_20190329_140149.jpg

Last edited:
Hola Everyone....please excuse my short update.....I seem to be suffering from a nasty headache/migraine....I do not say migraine lightly.....as someone VERY close to me, has suffered for many years from said affliction.....it just hurts more than a headache, if you get me.....anyways, been doing my watering duties and the BCN and the FI are on every 3rd day at the moment, so just the other tent today as these two still have heavy pots.....butboth are pushing out the third node now with the 5 finger leaves and just 12 days old.....the Skyline went up another 5 ratchet clicks......the FI is the taller.....but the BCN is ahead in growth stage.........here are some pics...View attachment 1036366 View attachment 1036367 View attachment 1036369 View attachment 1036370
Get it checked brother, migraines are nasty.:bighug:
Your girls looking nice and very clean setup. :pass::pass::greenthumb::greenthumb::greenthumb:

Headaches/migraines suck man. Best get some good rest grow’n brother. Get better Dr. Vapo.

And of course looking great. I like the little green wires just wait’n on ya to show us your lst skills! :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Get it checked brother, migraines are nasty.:bighug:
Your girls looking nice and very clean setup. :pass::pass::greenthumb::greenthumb::greenthumb:
Yeah I will have to get the old noodle checked haha ...........I have stayed off screens most of today and I seem to have it hiding behind a wall of painkillers wooo......thanks dude :smiley1:

Hello everyone......as I just explained to my grobro :yeahthat:.....I'm feeling a tad better......and I have popped in to show you how my idle hands have spent some of today.....I made a crudely shaped depth gauge with some wire basically...:rofl:...and hung it my grow tent....it shows me where 22" below the panel is so I can adjust accordingly....
20190329_191352_resized.jpg
20190329_191121_resized.jpg
20190329_191106_resized.jpg
20190329_191057_resized.jpg
20190329_191039_resized.jpg

Headaches/migraines suck man. Best get some good rest grow’n brother. Get better Dr. Vapo.

And of course looking great. I like the little green wires just wait’n on ya to show us your lst skills! :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks brother.....I think im thru the worst, as im usually better the day after....:smiley1::smiley1:

HELLO EVERYONE....I FEEL ALOT BETTER, THANK YOU!!!!!!:bighug:...I watered today woooooo:woohoo::worship::worship:....these little girls are looking great.....:d5:.....the BCN is ahead in the growth line......but FI is definatly taller......BCN has Sooooooooooooooooper tight nodes and FI is just a little more spread out......both are at the point where the top bit of the main stalk is fatter than the bottom bit, and the btm bit will now start shedding like mad to catch up......sorry about the crappy pics....thank you for reading everyone.....
20190330_200025_resized.jpg
20190330_195938_resized.jpg
20190329_191352_resized_1.jpg
20190330_200049_resized.jpg
20190330_200102_resized.jpg
20190330_200040_resized.jpg

Back