Indoor Vapo and the awesome Skyline(400)

Thanks man........yeah, 3rd node is out now so I should be topping them in a few days.......:smiley1:
I was seriously considering topping...but I decided against it. Too scared, and dont have any major height restrictions.

I was seriously considering topping...but I decided against it. Too scared, and dont have any major height restrictions.
...since I gotz my new tent my height restrictions have gone up(?if that makes sense?)....I always top though...I really like an even canopy with multiple colas....:smiley1:

Hello everyone..... a few pics I just took for you...View attachment 1037358 View attachment 1037359
If you scroll up and look at last nights nights pictures.....there is quite significant growth in under 24 hrs .......woo:smiley1:
hi pal sorry you've been having headaches nowt worse and im glad your feeling a little better your youngsters are coming on real nice i took a little while for me to get the sanlights dialled in with low humidity when i only had seedlings in and it slowed my growth a little but we can overcome most things cant we :bighug::pass:

Thanks bro..:d5:...top man you @St. Tom ...:headbang:..and yes indeed, we will conquer problems together, instead of creating them apart...:d5:..they look great this morning......I got up super early today...(7:30am)...for me lol...and watered my second FC which began a Ph 6 water flush yesterday....she be graduating later this week, with pics on my other thread.....Vapo's Monster Grow Show, sadly for the last time..:holymoly:...as I am shutting it down to concentrate on this one.......always a party anyways lol....but I digress...:rofl:....I watered my competition plant early today as I reckon I will get another watering in today.....maybe!..:yay:..she is a thirsty lady....and she is wearing diamonds lol....sparkle sparkle!!.....the little ones are not far from seeing the cold steel of the snips.....:yoinks::yoinks::yoinks::yoinks::yoinks::yoinks::yoinks::yoinks::yoinks::yoinks::yoinks::yoinks::yoinks::yoinks::yoinks::yoinks::yoinks::yoinks::yoinks::yoinks::yoinks::yoinks::yoinks::yoinks::yoinks::yoinks::yoinks:

Edit....Hey @trailanimal .....how about a beautiful landscape please?....when you have the time ofc....:toke:...Thanks in advance:thanks:

Last edited:
Pic taken a few mins ago...I LOVE THIS FAN....Update later.....
IMG_20190401_100416.jpg

They getting big bro. :greenthumb::greenthumb::slap::pass:

Snip snip. :tang:
I guess that wasnt exactly the plan when you unzipped the ole' tent this morning?? Lol
I'm excited to see you have your way with her/them! You planning to do them both that way?:confused1:

Back