Indoor Vapo and the awesome Skyline(400)

IT BEGINS!!!View attachment 1040361 View attachment 1040362 View attachment 1040363 Fugue will soon be sporting the same framework....:muahaha::muahaha::muahaha::muahaha::muahaha::muahaha::muahaha::muahaha::muahaha::muahaha::muahaha::muahaha::muahaha::muahaha::muahaha:
YESSSSS!!! I fukn love it! I'm totally jacking that idea bro man! I was just gonna put a series of pins around the edges of my fabric pots, but that is a super dope idea:bow:

I'll be sure to give you props in my thread for your original thought :thumbsup:
Those ladies definitely didn't mind that haircut one bit dude...they said fuck you Vapo...I'm growing it back! Hahahaha!!:haha:
Superb skills brotha

YESSSSS!!! I fukn love it! I'm totally jacking that idea bro man! I was just gonna put a series of pins around the edges of my fabric pots, but that is a super dope idea:bow:

I'll be sure to give you props in my thread for your original thought :thumbsup:
Those ladies definitely didn't mind that haircut one bit dude...they said fuck you Vapo...I'm growing it back! Hahahaha!!:haha:
Superb skills brotha
Haha Thank you bro, and you are most welcome...:bow:...tag me in when you do use it dude.....:d5:

Update.........Hello everyone, I hope you are all well..:toke:..both have scaffolding now..:d5:..although the Mephisto's ties are just resting on at the moment........
IMG_20190406_131248.jpg
IMG_20190406_131139.jpg
IMG_20190406_131146.jpg

Hello everyone..:toke:...little pic update...:joy:..I have decided to use the framework so I don't need to keep stabbing hooks in the coco, possibly snapping roots..:jump:...also lol, lets see them pull these ties up haha..:rofl:..and I am going to go a bit further than the edge of the pot with these lady's, and the framework is easily extendable...:woohoo:..here they are, sunning themselves today...:cooldance:....I tied down a little bit tighter on the FI....the ties seem very easy to adjust this way @Autobot-J ........:smiley1:
IMG_20190407_165015.jpg
IMG_20190407_165026.jpg
IMG_20190407_165040.jpg

Last edited:
Deeeeeeyuuuummmmmm! They are absolutely living it up in there:cheers:
The time difference between the 2 is kinda cool. You(I) can see what it will do for it almost like a side by side comparison! Shit works bro! You are destroying the LST game...well HST first, then killing the LST lol
Very professionally done! Like you actually know what you're doing:thumbsup: ha!
:pop:I'm looking forward to the show!

About the ties...I use regular bread-tie type But just the framework itself is ingenious! Easy, cheap, and super functional! And also, like you mentioned...they can be extended out to give a better point of leverage as they get bigger! A+++
:slap::slap:

Thank you dude.....I hope the framework works for you grobro...and anyone who tries it.....:astar::astar:.....careful the wire bit don't bite into your plant dude.....:smiley1:

Back