Indoor Vapo and the awesome Skyline(400)

Thank you @Taipan and Welcome:welcome::welcome:to @otuaflower ....happy to have you here....:smiley1:....just a quick pic.....this is what can happens when you don't wait long enough to bend the first two growth tips.......bummer, but my own fault......have to decide what to do with her now.......hhmmm!!??.................View attachment 1041604
Ouch! That hurts!!
:yoinks:
That's more than just a snap! That mofo totally broke off:frowny:
I assume that has happened to you before?
You seem to be taking it rather well.:shrug:

Ouch! That hurts!!
:yoinks:
That's more than just a snap! That mofo totally broke off:frowny:
I assume that has happened to you before?
You seem to be taking it rather well.:shrug:
....yeah, I never had a total snap off like that so young.......and it was totally my fault for messing with it...a small snap turned into a toal decapitation lol....but I have to move forward....no point stressing dude haha...it won't put it back on....I feel bad for injuring the plant, if anything....:pass::smiley1:

....yeah, I never had a total snap off like that so young.......and it was totally my fault for messing with it...a small snap turned into a toal decapitation lol....but I have to move forward....no point stressing dude haha...it won't put it back on....I feel bad for injuring the plant, if anything....:pass::smiley1:
Very true my dude....not much crying is gonna do...gotta push thru. Plus, I already shed a tear or two for her! So....what is protocol for snapped off new colas?

.animated_1554734128930.gif

Very true my dude....not much crying is gonna do...gotta push thru. Plus, I already shed a tear or two for her! So....what is protocol for snapped off new colas?
I do not know bro.....I was thinking of bending the remaining stem round the pot!!...or I might just let her go??....can't decide lol :smiley1::smiley1:

I do not know bro.....I was thinking of bending the remaining stem round the pot!!...or I might just let her go??....can't decide lol :smiley1::smiley1:
Will she not go crazy trying replace that cola too? Or at least put all her energy in to the remaining? You're looking at half the yield probably I guess if you keep her going?

Will she not go crazy trying replace that cola too? Or at least put all her energy in to the remaining? You're looking at half the yield probably I guess if you keep her going?
don't know dude........but i'm goin to keep her goin to see how she reacts.....:d5:

don't know dude........but i'm goin to keep her goin to see how she reacts.....:d5:
That's what we wanted to hear brother lol
:headbang:
That will be a nice reference for others who accidentally do it and want to know what happens....you're a good man :cooldance:
:bravo:

That's what we wanted to hear brother lol
:headbang:
That will be a nice reference for others who accidentally do it and want to know what happens....you're a good man :cooldance:
:bravo:
Thank you dude..:d5:..thats very nice of you to say so....:smiley1:

@arty zan bro.....this is my current....:d5:...oh! and I have the Zamnesia Cherry Bud in the GoTY comp...she is a DP lady lol:bow::bow::pass::smiley1:

Back