Indoor Vapo and the awesome Skyline(400)

HHHEEEEEEEEYYYYYYOOOOOOOO!!!!....Hello everyone...this is what I have done today.....I am pushing SeedStockers BCN very hard as she seems to be very strong... @Seedstockers_Mischa might like to view this?(Hello if you do)...... @Autobot-J I discovered it is handy to make little twist ties(or a.small cable tie?)for the framework....you will see in the pics bro lol......anyway, the Mephisto is being continued and I am happy about that....I have applied a counter tie...today she looks like she is ready to start bending......not the other day, I am so stupid sometimes..........:doh:......also attached is a new copy of my feed chart.....View attachment 1042322 View attachment 1042323 View attachment 1042324
Thanks man! Appreciate the tag! I actually just cut up my 1/4" diameter dowels I am going to use, and the soft ties I bought arrived yesterday as well! Got the safety pins a couple days ago! I'm ready to rock and roll bro!
That's a really good idea too you got there. Extra bracing at the cross sections...dig it!

And uhhh.... BT-Dubs....you are an absolute PIMP! Those hoes are getting the big Vapo back hand!
:crying::crying::crying::crying::haha::haha::haha:
Slapping them bitches into next week! Strong strong pimp slap my dude!
:slap::slap::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Hello everyone.....not much going on....which is good at the moment, I have afforded them a few days rest......
IMG_20190413_184544_hdr.jpg

Hello fellow weed chums....:toke:.....having decided not to feed today, pots were still a little heavy...:yoinks::yoinks:..a quandry arose of what to do?....leave them another day to rest and risk the stems stiffening??....upping the chances of another snap?....or bend and cut and slice and dice away, with no drinky for the ladies after?...:cheers:...ooooohh while I remember........ @arty zan with these ladies, I am repeating wk4 of my chart then moving on as normal, they just look a bit behind due to the bends and snaps :toke:.....anyways, so what I did was just a little bending and a tiny bit of cutting.....I have decided to bend over the first node of the remaining stem, left and right side......to compensate for the lost stem :d5:.....?.....:crying:...it makes sense when you see the pics lol....:thanks::thanks: everyone as always, its a pleasure to write for you all..........:smiley1:

P.S.....I am thinking of keeping the big lower leaves as they are big so!ar panels......anyone think of any reasons not to keep them?......:smiley1::smiley1::smiley1::smiley1::smiley1::smiley1::smiley1::smiley1::smiley1::smiley1::smiley1:
IMG_20190415_143054_hdr.jpg
IMG_20190415_143119.jpg
IMG_20190415_143128.jpg
IMG_20190415_143143.jpg

Last edited:
Back