Indoor Vapo and the awesome Skyline(400)

They coming on nicely bro.
:pass::pass::greenthumb::greenthumb:
...thank you bro....I am really enjoying these ....:smiley1:

Hey Hi there GroBro ..... how’s ya doing, waz happening?:d5:

Stoner Memory .... What plants are you referring to I have / had?
Hello dude.....was meant for arty zan....stoner mistake haha.....but a good one nevertheless.....I am fine thanks dude and I hope you are too...:smiley1::smiley1:
Fans look healthy and green, and they aren't in the way.....
...yeah dude, thats what i'm thinking.....they are catching a lot of rays at the moment, are they expending too much energy on these collosal leaves?......or are they helping?.....:smiley1::smiley1:

...thank you bro....I am really enjoying these ....:smiley1:

Hello dude.....was meant for arty zan....stoner mistake haha.....but a good one nevertheless.....I am fine thanks dude and I hope you are too...:smiley1::smiley1:

...yeah dude, thats what i'm thinking.....they are catching a lot of rays at the moment, are they expending too much energy on these collosal leaves?......or are they helping?.....:smiley1::smiley1:
I would think they're helping...like you said Those are some massive solar panels down there! lol What size pots are those? Big ass leaves make it look like 1/2 gallon
:crying:

I would think they're helping...like you said Those are some massive solar panels down there! lol What size pots are those? Big ass leaves make it look like 1/2 gallon
:crying:
...they are 8 litre which is about 2 Gal U.S I think bro(2.2 exact?)...:smiley1:

Hello fellow weed chums....:toke:.....having decided not to feed today, pots were still a little heavy...:yoinks::yoinks:..a quandry arose of what to do?....leave them another day to rest and risk the stems stiffening??....upping the chances of another snap?....or bend and cut and slice and dice away, with no drinky for the ladies after?...:cheers:...ooooohh while I remember........ @arty zan with these ladies, I am repeating wk4 of my chart then moving on as normal, they just look a bit behind due to the bends and snaps :toke:.....anyways, so what I did was just a little bending and a tiny bit of cutting.....I have decided to bend over the first node of the remaining stem, left and right side......to compensate for the lost stem :d5:.....?.....:crying:...it makes sense when you see the pics lol....:thanks::thanks: everyone as always, its a pleasure to write for you all..........:smiley1:

P.S.....I am thinking of keeping the big lower leaves as they are big so!ar panels......anyone think of any reasons not to keep them?......:smiley1::smiley1::smiley1::smiley1::smiley1::smiley1::smiley1::smiley1::smiley1::smiley1::smiley1:View attachment 1045238 View attachment 1045239 View attachment 1045240View attachment 1045241
I thought i could feel my ears burning! XD
LST is a nice way to go but sometimes you just need to soften the stem with a bit of squeezing and go HST (I like to play XD)! :D
I love a bit of defoliation and getting the light to the lower bud sites. Big solar panels are great, if they aint shading anything, I like your thinking leaving them be!
Long time ago when I bought books on growing before the internet, I remember reading you should never remove fan leaves, that just shows how far we have come since those times!!
I like your Shibari on the girls (In Japanese, “Shibari” simply means “to tie”. The contemporary meaning of Shibari describes an ancient Japanese artistic form of rope bondage.

The origin of Shibari comes from Hojo-jutsu, the martial art of restraining captives. In Japan from 1400 to 1700, while the local police and Samurai used Hojo-jutsu as a form of imprisonment and torture, the honor of these ancient Samurai warriors required them to treat their prisoners well. So, they used different techniques to tie their prisoners, showing the honor and status of their captured prisoner.

In the late 1800′s and early 1900′s a new form of erotic Hojo-justu evolved, called Kinbaku, the art of erotic bondage. Today, particularly in the west, the art of erotic bondage is typically called Shibari, which is an art of erotic spirituality, not a martial art.) Whether it be "Hojo-justu" or "Kinbaku" you girls seem happy with your masterful hand :dancer::naughtystep::pimphand::tang::jointman:

I thought i could feel my ears burning! XD
LST is a nice way to go but sometimes you just need to soften the stem with a bit of squeezing and go HST (I like to play XD)! :D
I love a bit of defoliation and getting the light to the lower bud sites. Big solar panels are great, if they aint shading anything, I like your thinking leaving them be!
Long time ago when I bought books on growing before the internet, I remember reading you should never remove fan leaves, that just shows how far we have come since those times!!
I like your Shibari on the girls (In Japanese, “Shibari” simply means “to tie”. The contemporary meaning of Shibari describes an ancient Japanese artistic form of rope bondage.

The origin of Shibari comes from Hojo-jutsu, the martial art of restraining captives. In Japan from 1400 to 1700, while the local police and Samurai used Hojo-jutsu as a form of imprisonment and torture, the honor of these ancient Samurai warriors required them to treat their prisoners well. So, they used different techniques to tie their prisoners, showing the honor and status of their captured prisoner.

In the late 1800′s and early 1900′s a new form of erotic Hojo-justu evolved, called Kinbaku, the art of erotic bondage. Today, particularly in the west, the art of erotic bondage is typically called Shibari, which is an art of erotic spirituality, not a martial art.) Whether it be "Hojo-justu" or "Kinbaku" you girls seem happy with your masterful hand :dancer::naughtystep::pimphand::tang::jointman:

...thank you for all that info brother.....I have much respect for Asian culture and Samurai and such......:smiley1:

Hola boys and girls.......:bow:....Chickety ch-ch-ch-check out ma grow.....I did a bit work on the ladies today.....just pulled a few hooks tighter and took a few selective leaves......:d5:
IMG_20190415_143143.jpg
IMG_20190416_173049.jpg
IMG_20190416_173108.jpg
IMG_20190416_173134.jpg
IMG_20190416_173216.jpg
IMG_20190416_173228.jpg
IMG_20190416_173234.jpg
IMG_20190416_173245.jpg
IMG_20190416_173350.jpg
IMG_20190416_173356.jpg

Hola boys and girls.......:bow:....Chickety ch-ch-ch-check out ma grow.....I did a bit work on the ladies today.....just pulled a few hooks tighter and took a few selective leaves......:d5:View attachment 1045940 View attachment 1045941 View attachment 1045942 View attachment 1045943 View attachment 1045944 View attachment 1045945 View attachment 1045946 View attachment 1045947 View attachment 1045948 View attachment 1045950
Looking great there brother Vapo!!:d5:
It looks like the Ganja express is coming on the "Mainline" :headbang:
I still haven't tried mainlining but it is something I am interested to try. .
following your journal will be a great way to see mainlining at firsthand in close up action !:vibe:
Have a great day brother!
Arty:pass:

Looking great there brother Vapo!!:d5:
It looks like the Ganja express is coming on the "Mainline" :headbang:
I still haven't tried mainlining but it is something I am interested to try. .
following your journal will be a great way to see mainlining at firsthand in close up action !:vibe:
Have a great day brother!
Arty:pass:
Thank you dude....:bow:....I will make sure to include everything I know about the mainline technique.....and I hope you have a great day too....:smiley1::smiley1::smiley1:

Back