Indoor Vapo and the awesome Skyline(400)

Hehe......next adventure...been in fridge 2-ish years......soaked for 24hrs......now in CD case in wet tissue, wrapped in a towel....on top of my tent......
IMG_20190419_181729.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hola everyone....:toke:...Vapo here haha:rofl:......feeling mucho better......headaches have stopped........for now!!:smiley1:......so I took the opportunity to mangle, twist and cut my two subjects..:yoinks::yoinks::yoinks:..who BOTH have been on an extended holiday..:yoinks::yoinks:..due to snaps and headaches:kiss:......but now its over:yay:.....(these ladys have also enjoyed an extra week of veg nutes and I went up to 3ml per liter with their base feed, but just for transition week @arty zan )..some before and after pics for you now :thanks::thanks::thanks::thanks::thanks::thanks::thanks:
BEFORE
IMG_20190423_123839.jpg
AFTER....
IMG_20190423_125943.jpg
BEFORE
IMG_20190423_130044.jpg
BROKEN LIMB COME BACK TO LIFE
IMG_20190423_130052.jpg

AFTER....
IMG_20190423_133820.jpg

Last edited:
Hola everyone....:toke:...Vapo here haha:rofl:......feeling mucho better......headaches have stopped........for now!!:smiley1:......so I took the opportunity to mangle, twist and cut my two subjects..:yoinks::yoinks::yoinks:..who BOTH have been on an extended holiday..:yoinks::yoinks:..due to snaps and headaches:kiss:......but now its over:yay:.....(these ladys have also enjoyed an extra week of veg nutes and I went up to 3ml per liter with their base feed, but just for transition week @arty zan )..some before and after pics for you now :thanks::thanks::thanks::thanks::thanks::thanks::thanks:
BEFOREView attachment 1049623 AFTER....View attachment 1049624 BEFOREView attachment 1049625 BROKEN LIMB COME BACK TO LIFE View attachment 1049626
AFTER....View attachment 1049627
Looks like you’ve got the girls under control. I’m sure they enjoyed their reprieve and well positioned for flower now. Lol...the new babies have no idea what’s in store for them.
Happy to hear the headaches have eased. Sucks and impacts quality of life.

Damn Vapeazy....you know theres this new stuff I just recently heard about... Supposed to be good for aches and pains....it may help you with your headache... Can't think of the name of it though...its like Marijuana...something like that!!
:crying::crying::crying:
For real though.... glad you're feeling better lol And you nursed your babies back to health!!

BEFOREView attachment 1049623 AFTER....View attachment 1049624 BEFOREView attachment 1049625 BROKEN LIMB COME BACK TO LIFE View attachment 1049626
Glad you feeling better bro. your girls looking amazing.
:pass::pass:

some great bondage work as normal @Vapo69 my good friend also glad your headaches have eased off for you your showing the light off great they will be super happy with you

Looks like you’ve got the girls under control. I’m sure they enjoyed their reprieve and well positioned for flower now. Lol...the new babies have no idea what’s in store for them.
Happy to hear the headaches have eased. Sucks and impacts quality of life.
Yeah...they should be just where I want them now....hopefully lol...:rofl:..and thank you...:thanks:...I feel much better now..:smiley1:
Damn Vapeazy....you know theres this new stuff I just recently heard about... Supposed to be good for aches and pains....it may help you with your headache... Can't think of the name of it though...its like Marijuana...something like that!!
:crying::crying::crying:
For real though.... glad you're feeling better lol And you nursed your babies back to health!!
Thank you J......:smiley1:
Glad you feeling better bro. your girls looking amazing.
:pass::pass:
Thank you Tai....much appreciated dude....:smiley1:
some great bondage work as normal @Vapo69 my good friend also glad your headaches have eased off for you your showing the light off great they will be super happy with you
Thanks @St. Tom .....I hope LED Hydroponics are happy bro.....I sure am happy with the light.....plants are bouncing right back :smiley1:

Back