Waira's 2024 Auto + Photo Mash Up grow gig

:bighug:Cheers @Mossy .... it would seem much of this grow is something of a (Sati-dom) horror show to you- :crying:
Even the bloody AoF/SS cross is defying me! Oh well, I'm hoping more for decent CBD content from her anyway, not so much the heavy Indi' buddage, but that was what I'd prefer... Ain't gonna happen! :rolleyes2: :rofl:

:smokeout: Thanks mate for the kind words! ....WW is a lost One for sure, and I plan to revisit this old classic next year if I can find the right source and if she's suitable for OD life in my climate...
BTW, which plant are you referring to, the FMA5TC99a I assume?
I was lamenting earlier about the lack of grows and info on this cross; I'm not sure at all of what sort of pheno spread there is, but this one has seemed to totally shove the FireOG and Maines Own Blueberry genes aside in favor of the A5(Haze)Thai and maybe the C99auto. The speed is ALL C99a, which came from an excellent private source that worked this girl masterfully!
FOG and MoB both are strong influencing cultivars that I've seen, so to see this outcome is quite interesting..
Yes the C99 cross will be a total winner im sure. But they all look absoloutley beautiful, It will be really interesting to see how they turn out i will keep a eye on your grows here as its really quite mindblowing the number of options available today. I love the older strains as i am very familiar with them but i find what people like you are now doing so interesting.

Despite those little issues at the start of flower, they've turned out looking amazing.
Some serious frost all around, and looking very healthy to finish in style.

Back