Just something for us UK guys to be aware of. I’ve suspected something has been going awry for a while now as I’ve haven’t been able to source some of my “go too” strains. I can see me having to fly over to Amsterdam once Covid had settled and stocking up on beans

Lights off day 74
288DE376-82FA-43B7-8776-EB83754EB39B.jpeg

Lights on
F13FFD03-E689-408D-A1C2-55593CE1BE6B.jpeg

Just something for us UK guys to be aware of. I’ve suspected something has been going awry for a while now as I’ve haven’t been able to source some of my “go too” strains. I can see me having to fly over to Amsterdam once Covid had settled and stocking up on beans

least with cultivators we wont be stuck and I think I now have enough beans to last for a long long timeof lots of vendors
wow I bet it smells great in there and your using every bit of space

20210630_203637.jpg
20210630_203657.jpg

The latest from the FastBuds conveyor Belt. Strawberry Pie (The 2nd coming)
Day 80.

Loved the first girl and so did the Mrs (a bit too much) so into Darkness with ice in the pot then choppy chop currently about 25-30% Amber Trichomes

Happy Growing Gang
Everyday Growing is a Day Learning

View attachment 1337428View attachment 1337429

The latest from the FastBuds conveyor Belt. Strawberry Pie (The 2nd coming)
Day 80.

Loved the first girl and so did the Mrs (a bit too much) so into Darkness with ice in the pot then choppy chop currently about 25-30% Amber Trichomes

Happy Growing Gang
Some lovely tasty Nugs there mate.. Top job :d5: :vibes:

least with cultivators we wont be stuck and I think I now have enough beans to last for a long long timeof lots of vendors

wow I bet it smells great in there and your using every bit of space
That is true. I’m gonna have to start participating in events again. All my seed stash has gone. I got a couple of beans that have just started though so I can’t pop any for a few weeks anyway. Have you had any problems with getting seeds from overseas this year?

Some lovely tasty Nugs there mate.. Top job :d5: :vibes:
Thank you very much indeed @RustyStarbuck72 humbled by the kind words fella thanks very much.

Is anyone else on here on Grow Diaries? Reply to this and leave your username so I can drop you a follow.

Also thanks to @TheHappyClique for the reputation points made my morning waking up to that thanks a million.

After I've had a refund processed on my eBay Lights I'm now speaking to our amazing @Marshydro rep and going to be purchasing direct through the forum from Mars Hydro direct.

2 x Ts1000 heading my way. Keeping my eyes out for second hand lights got a bit of budget left but not enough to buy 4 brand new.

I've got about 2 weeks before I'm going to need full power.

Should be plenty of time.

Happy Growing Gang

<3

Thank you very much indeed @RustyStarbuck72 humbled by the kind words fella thanks very much.

Is anyone else on here on Grow Diaries? Reply to this and leave your username so I can drop you a follow.

Also thanks to @TheHappyClique for the reputation points made my morning waking up to that thanks a million.

After I've had a refund processed on my eBay Lights I'm now speaking to our amazing @Marshydro rep and going to be purchasing direct through the forum from Mars Hydro direct.

2 x Ts1000 heading my way. Keeping my eyes out for second hand lights got a bit of budget left but not enough to buy 4 brand new.

I've got about 2 weeks before I'm going to need full power.

Should be plenty of time.

Happy Growing Gang

<3
ThehappyClique @ growdiarys and no problem at all mate

That is true. I’m gonna have to start participating in events again. All my seed stash has gone. I got a couple of beans that have just started though so I can’t pop any for a few weeks anyway. Have you had any problems with getting seeds from overseas this year?
Had plenty sent from spain ect but im glad your going to jumping back in at least to get that stash bulit back up bro you may as well get free seeds for growing certain strains

Back