Topped one of the new recruits the silver lime haze. She has been a strong plant from the off. Thank you to @Seedstockers-Mark for the beans.
20210702_002034.jpg
20210702_002130.jpg
20210702_002138.jpg
pl

Who wants to read some madness

Prepare your self :sadcry:
I live in a closed off cul de sac on private land with 10 other houses some flats some 2 up 2 down we are all having full revamp of properties top to bottom roof to flooring and all the Inbetween any way this morning lord knows how but the builders have damaged something to do with the electrics in the main meter room for all properties causing absolute may hem fires electrical shorts it's all happened there's been 20+ workers and the electric board franticly trying to sort it electrics been tripping ona off all day ... Any how no the bad bit I don't have any work planned till sept 12 plenty of time to harvest the girls I have or so I thought got a knock from all ove the above stating due to health am safety ect they needed to come in right away and check EVERY ELECTRICAL OUTLET AND SWITCH in my property :gassy::help: my heart sunk not only did I have a cupboard full of drying buds I had 5 plants still growing and obviously using noticeable amounts of electrical and they stink

Sooooo I quickly made an excuse of having had bad attacks earlyer that morning and mentioned I had been heavily medicating (to cover smell) and there for didn feel comfortable with people entering my property sooooooo I've managed to push it back to Tuesday . They need full access and may need to do some rewire work will take 2 hours min they said on top of that they are now saying they may as well star doing the work they were due to start SEP soon a you can guess am f**ked I've chopped the FB runtz was about done any way . I don't no wtf to do with the new girls tho impossible to hide them so my choices are revert to gorilla grow and maybe get something still but run risk of the transportation as there big all ready or the thing no of us want to hear or do :sad: chop them down save what I have drying and start a fresh aug September I suppose then I can have a nice night's sleep ...... But I just can't bring my self to kill what is honestly the best auto I've done so far this ammo is all ready the size of my big runtz and only on the 7th node she would be some out door giant am sure of it

What's everyones thoughts ?

Good news is am safe hav my freedoms and there's clear solutions but what one ??????
Cut your losses not worth the risk you will kick yourself if things go bad. Gorilla and leave to much coming n going someone will think you got a body. I had electric test 2 weeks b4 bust be careful grow bro

Cut your losses not worth the risk you will kick yourself if things go bad. Gorilla and leave to much coming n going someone will think you got a body. I had electric test 2 weeks b4 bust be careful grow bro
all down and drying young girls gone too equipment packed away in boxes all jars will be off premises bar what I can fit in me legal tubs disaster everted
@TheHappyClique m8 if u have to bin everything its better than the fkn law breathin down your neck.. live to grow another day partner.. hope all works out for ya.. stay safe.
Duly noted everything is gone now mate live to smoke another day I'll be back at it for a Christmas tree if all house work and checks go well :woohoo1:

Some shots from my flower tent (it’s been ages since I’ve uploaded a pic!)

some gorilla glue autos under 12/12 as they were intended for a guerrilla but that went tits up. There’s ten plants over two 20 litre fabric pots.

some blackberry gum by seed stockers.

A dos gelato by big head seeds

A future 1 by Anesia

The one with no bud development atm is a critical kush by Barneys. (Only flipped her a fortnight ago and begged for like two months lol)

I usually SCROG with coco grows but haven’t this time because I don’t wanna get strains mixed up.

01D2E884-E155-4142-9D7A-3FB5F5B72B24.jpeg
1DE5B652-D1DE-4211-854D-4F7A6BB775CD.jpeg
8A5A98C4-9E25-4393-B879-7F8358BC85C5.jpeg
50307ADF-54FA-4DFA-8E61-4A23A1D1EAE5.jpeg

Does anyone know how much butter I should use for a quarter of weed? My sister has asked me to make her some cakes. I’d rather make some with butter if I can but if not I’ll just do it the old school way and grind the bud into the cake butter

Back