Day 16 for these White Chem Gen 3 / The Ultimate

wgu16R.jpg

wgu16L.jpg

Here's a bud comparison from the last two Sawney grows, we have the White Chem Gen 3 on the left and a Hellraiser on the right.

comp.jpg

Last edited:
Morning all, It's now day 79. Where does the time go?
Anyway, over the last couple of weeks buds have been swelling, trichomes slowly turning cloudy and leaves starting to fade. I'm just waiting for a bit more amber on the IRN Sky and Cherry Cola, I think the Reeker have a bit more filling out to do.
The tent smells amazing and I'm really looking forward to the full effect :smokeit:

Here's the pic's

View attachment 1684162
View attachment 1684163

And a close up of @Sawney_bean IRN Sky

View attachment 1684164
. @Del boy

Good day fine growers. So miss mazar is now 77 days old today,11 weeks old today.3 weeks left of feed;) she has had a defol.added a second fan .as the buds are rock solid .my heavy feeding has payed off,as she shows me her deep green natural colour again. Remember growers any deficiency in veg or bloom will effect growth of veg.will.effect how big and firm Ur buds get. And the final.bud will be affected. Plant health has to be perfect for a perfect lady.always do Ur research how to avoid any deficiency .and how to tackle any deficiency;) U can see she is now back to 100 percent perfect health;) budding strong and getting frostier every week.lovely;) the end is near;) also gota say I'm very impressed with these viparspectra lights so far. Perfect;)
DSC_0951~2-01.jpeg
DSC_0952~2-01.jpeg
DSC_0955~2-01.jpeg
DSC_0956~2-01.jpeg
DSC_0957~2-01.jpeg

Keep it green growers and happy growing everyone

:salute::pass::greenthumb:

Last edited:
Hello fellow uk growers i am in the market for a small oscilating fan by AC infinty so had a look in the uk £71 with delivery same fan imported from the USA is £61 delivered how comes we get riped off by uk grow shops are we just cash cows or something makes my piss boil

Hello fellow uk growers i am in the market for a small oscilating fan by AC infinty so had a look in the uk £71 with delivery same fan imported from the USA is £61 delivered how comes we get riped off by uk grow shops are we just cash cows or something makes my piss boil
AC Infinity Oscillating 6" fan
LED Grow Shop UK £59.99
Grorite UK £59.99
Hg Hydroponics UK £59.99

Or you could try a RAM Oscillating fan, RAM are a decent company

R A M Quality Quiet 6" 7" Oscillating Clip Fan Grow Tent Hydroponics Cooling Fan (7")

6" £15.75
7" £34.91
Both are Amazon UK

LED Grow Shop UK £59.99
Grorite UK £59.99
Hg Hydroponics UK £59.99

R A M Quality Quiet 6" 7" Oscillating Clip Fan Grow Tent Hydroponics Cooling Fan (7")

6" £15.75
7" £34.91
Both are Amazon UK
i have ram dont rate them at all only last a short time
LED Grow Shop UK £59.99
Grorite UK £59.99
Hg Hydroponics UK £59.99

6" £15.75
7" £34.91
Both are Amazon UK
Thanks for the reply then you add £6 to £7 postage which makes it more

You'll also pay customs tax on it at about 22% if it gets stopped :cuss:

The MARS model I bought last year that looks identical to the AC offering has been running for a year now, so early days. The RAM one I had lasted 14months and the Secret Jardine also about 14 months. These new USB powered fans seem to be less clunky and some what smoother.

If I get 2 years from the MARS fan I'll put that down as a win ;)

Last edited:
Back