The MARS model I bought last year that looks identical to the AC offering has been running for a year now, so early days. The RAM one I had lasted 14months and the Secret Jardine also about 14 months. These new USB powered fans seem to be less clunky and some what smoother.

If I get 2 yers from the MARS fan I'll put that down as a win ;)
Cheers @DOA i wont by enything from mars hydro i will try a RAM one or secret one :cheers:

Cheers @DOA i wont by enything from mars hydro i will try a RAM one or secret one :cheers:
As @DOA says mars have upped there game so there is a saving to be had there I've got the ac infinity ones but there now at version 2 so anyone who bought s1 you could show ya reciept and they gave you a brand new v2 and let ya keep to v1 so if you hear clicking in my tent that's a v1 am just running it into the ground before I put new ones in. So you would get a new V2 I'd imagine no click issues now but it's up to you but there not cheap

AC Infinity Oscillating 6" fan
LED Grow Shop UK £59.99
Grorite UK £59.99
Hg Hydroponics UK £59.99

Or you could try a RAM Oscillating fan, RAM are a decent company

R A M Quality Quiet 6" 7" Oscillating Clip Fan Grow Tent Hydroponics Cooling Fan (7")

6" £15.75
7" £34.91
Both are Amazon UK
I got the original AC infinity 6" Oscillating fan and it lasted 2 months before the oscillation failed. I tried the warranty but I lost my receipt so they would not honour it. Shitty as they were new and where else was I going to buy one??? Pissed me right off. When the upgrade came out I weakened and got the new version which has an upgraded oscillator and more control (can control the range of oscillation as well as fan speed) and it seems v solid. I kept the receipt!!! I use my broken one at the top of the tent facing down to push warm air down and around my plants. The new one sits one end and I love how controllable it is. BUT, what I'm going to recommend is not that £80 AC Infinity one but this £17 one which sits at the other end of the tent:

Amazon product

It's got good speed control and I power it from a 5v phone charger. It's got built-in batteries but the phone charger keeps it going 24/7.
Well worth the £17

I got the original AC infinity 6" Oscillating fan and it lasted 2 months before the oscillation failed. I tried the warranty but I lost my receipt so they would not honour it. Shitty as they were new and where else was I going to buy one??? Pissed me right off. When the upgrade came out I weakened and got the new version which has an upgraded oscillator and more control (can control the range of oscillation as well as fan speed) and it seems v solid. I kept the receipt!!! I use my broken one at the top of the tent facing down to push warm air down and around my plants. The new one sits one end and I love how controllable it is. BUT, what I'm going to recommend is not that £80 AC Infinity one but this £17 one which sits at the other end of the tent:

Amazon product

It's got good speed control and I power it from a 5v phone charger. It's got built-in batteries but the phone charger keeps it going 24/7.
Well worth the £17

Thank you for that i shall try one :cheers:

Amazon product

Well worth the £17

I'm going to take a punt on that, thanks :toke:

Day 34 for these White Gen 3 / The Ultimate

wgu34w.jpg

wgu34w1.jpg

Back