DAY 76
GELATO 41
I let this one go without any LST untill late on and then done just a little bit and supercropped the main.
IMG_20210704_102536.jpg
IMG_20210704_102548.jpg
IMG_20210704_102606.jpg
IMG_20210704_102526.jpg

Hey UK growers,
Has anyone ever tryed grafting a branch from a different strain to another plant and make it work,
Doubt you could do it with autos, be more for photoperiods.
If roots get damaged you can graft the branches to another plant lol
Was reading about it last night, interesting stuff
Very interesting stuff. I’ve never heard of this before. I may very well try this later today…….

Anyone on here experienced accidental reveg? Long story but my auto SODK turns out to not be an auto and at day 105 (I know, right) I'm back to a 12/12 timer I never though I'd need again lol. I want to rest my tent over the summer but at this rate I'll NEVER finish. Was expecting a 75 day plant. Check it out:
IMG_5838.JPG

I'm hoping she bounces back into flower mode ASAP and that all those little branches that have sprung out of the buds will be fruitful. Has anyone else had experience with this?

Anyone on here experienced accidental reveg? Long story but my auto SODK turns out to not be an auto and at day 105 (I know, right) I'm back to a 12/12 timer I never though I'd need again lol. I want to rest my tent over the summer but at this rate I'll NEVER finish. Was expecting a 75 day plant. Check it out:View attachment 1338905

I'm hoping she bounces back into flower mode ASAP and that all those little branches that have sprung out of the buds will be fruitful. Has anyone else had experience with this?
I’ve re-vegged loads of times, funny enough my last harvest was on two plants I grew in DWC until 2nd weeks of flower before transplanting them in to coco, re-vegging then putting back into to flower.

from where I’m looking you haven’t really got a bud site anyway, as there are no pistils. It looks more like some lesser branches have sprung up.
The choices you have are:

1- continue to flower and see what happens

2- re veg again for another two weeks or so too see how the branches develop.

3- trim back new branches but again you’d need to re- veg

4- lollipop the bottom third and let her go into flower. This is probably what I would tbh

Also, do you know the lineage of the plant? If it’s a sativa then these little side branches can be explained as a true sativa never stops branching really. If this is the case then your gonna have a right job keeping her from getting out of control.
Furthermore, don’t forget that some plants are just fucking weirdos and they’ll grow in bizarre ways

Good day fellow Growers.

So Hermes turned up with a delivery for me from @Marshydro today. Ordered two lights but for some reason they've not arrived together so going to wait until the second arrives then get them set up.

A good mate of mine is upgrading his 1000's to 2x FC3000 so hoping I can buy his old ones too.

Been a busy few days at AutoDevilHQ with 2 chopped and trimmed and a 3rd 36 hours into 48 hours darkness.

Exciting times ahead

Happy Growing Gang
Everyday Growing is a Day Learning

Back