Does anyone know how much butter I should use for a quarter of weed? My sister has asked me to make her some cakes. I’d rather make some with butter if I can but if not I’ll just do it the old school way and grind the bud into the cake butter

I agree with the pointers earlier, such as the Sweet Seeds cooking vids.

What I used to do was try to be a little more scientific as to how much THC or CBD was in each dose.
For example, I used 1/2 oz = 14 g, and figured about 10% THC including losses in processing.*
That's 1.4 g = 1400 mg of THC total.
(* My grow was maybe about 15% at a guess, but you lose stuff in the process.)

If I want a single dose of 100 mg, which would be a 0.5 g joint of 20% fire,
then I could have 14 doses with that 1400 mg.
Making cookies with that butter? Then a recipe that will make about 14 cookies.
That may be something like 200 g of butter, depending on my recipe.
Or some amount for a cake, 14 slices where each slice will sit you on your ass.
Or 28 slices which will put a big smile on your dial.

Or if I just want to dose smaller, say 20 mg at a time, in 5g of canna-butter in my coffee,
then I have 1400/20 = 70 doses at 5 g each, which is 350 g of butter.

all down and drying young girls gone too equipment packed away in boxes all jars will be off premises bar what I can fit in me legal tubs disaster everted

Duly noted everything is gone now mate live to smoke another day I'll be back at it for a Christmas tree if all house work and checks go well :woohoo1:

Oh man!!! So sorry to hear about this. Glad you went for the safe option on it.
Part of us thinks we can save it and don't want to lose that hard work.
But better to lose them, be safe, and live to grow another day, than having The Man make a call on you.
I know I freaked when I was called in a while back... was in a very drug war nazi place at the time.
At least you managed to hold onto your stash jars!!!

Keep fighting the good fight.

Legalize it!

Cracking bit of editing mate... Had to turn the sound off :crying:but loved the rest:vibes::d5:

I can't dispute your choice of silence matey if the 72 is a clue anyway. Bit of Dire Straits Money For Nothing was a close 2nd.

Thanks for the love though buddy appreciate it.

20210708_222132.jpg

Here she is about to begin hanging out.

Happy Growing Gang
Everyday Growing is a Day Learning

I can't dispute your choice of silence matey if the 72 is a clue anyway. Bit of Dire Straits Money For Nothing was a close 2nd.

Thanks for the love though buddy appreciate it.

View attachment 1340897

Here she is about to begin hanging out.

Happy Growing Gang
Everyday Growing is a Day Learning
I've been a hard touring hard drinking hard to stay alive lead guitarist for 30 years mate. Oh and deaf as a post now too.. Lol..... :crying: :vibes: :d5: So kinda set in my ways lol... Don't get me wrong I don't mind a bit of bleep n boop music or bum n dross (drum and bass).. But it's gotta be intelligent.... Some of it, I could literally knock up on a laptop in 5 mins lol

It's great seeing you have different stages of life going on. Wish i could have a bigger space but hey ho
Last grow I had my 4x4x7 tent on its side, grew 17 in there but limited hight,
Still worked a treat and I got my Bud at the end,
Be brilliant If I could use the whole garage, but as you say hey ho, it's life mate gota keep the missus happy,
Happy wife
Happy life
Lol

Last grow I had my 4x4x7 tent on its side, grew 17 in there but limited hight,
Still worked a treat and I got my Bud at the end,
Be brilliant If I could use the whole garage, but as you say hey ho, it's life mate gota keep the missus happy,
Happy wife
Happy life
Lol
I have a 2x2 with a low powered led so one plant at a time has to do me. And to be honest I am abstaining at the moment due to an upcoming drug test but still love the growing side.

Back