I've been a hard touring hard drinking hard to stay alive lead guitarist for 30 years mate. Oh and deaf as a post now too.. Lol..... :crying: :vibes: :d5: So kinda set in my ways lol... Don't get me wrong I don't mind a bit of bleep n boop music or bum n dross (drum and bass).. But it's gotta be intelligent.... Some of it, I could literally knock up on a laptop in 5 mins lol
They call me the eclectic. Drum and Bass for the next video! :) fruity loops 5 minutes.... Done haha

Happy Growing Gang
Everyday Growing is a Day Learning

Here we go folks pre harvest pic shes absolutely stacked i gave her a little tidy up but moving her away from the tent walls shes just collapsed anyhow the snow g autoflower at day 87 i just want to thank @Twenty20 Adam for letting me be the first to run this and the glue sniffers they both turned out amazing

20210709_132322.jpg

20210709_132328.jpg

I have a 2x2 with a low powered led so one plant at a time has to do me. And to be honest I am abstaining at the moment due to an upcoming drug test but still love the growing side.
I'm so lucky I don't have to do these, I'd fail before the test was even taken from the packet :crying: :crying: :vibes:

Last grow I had my 4x4x7 tent on its side, grew 17 in there but limited hight,
Still worked a treat and I got my Bud at the end,
Be brilliant If I could use the whole garage, but as you say hey ho, it's life mate gota keep the missus happy,
Happy wife
Happy life
Lol
I don't get married any more.... I just find someone I don't like and give em a house... Its way quicker :eyebrows::crying:

Good day Growers,

I wanted to ask if any of you are going to or would be interested in going to the below festival in September.

It's going to be a great place for Growers, Breeders and Feeders to meet and greet and myself and @Autobeast are escaping our family lives for 2 nights to go down there so thought I'd see if anyone wanted to come along and cross paths.

There's Live Music and Entertainment on the evenings and business is 9-5 for 3 days.

I did some photography work for a sponsor and so if anyone's interested I can have a word and see if I can get us some AFN Discount. I've discussed it a bit more in my 9 plant update on my own thread below.

20210710_094406.jpg

Evolution of AutoDevil

Would be great to meet some of you.

Happy Growing Gang
Everyday Growing is a Day Learning

Back