If you decide you want it let me know. My pal has a trade account with Basil Bush I got my butter machine off him for £147 including postage and they're £200 plus online.

Happy Growing Gang
Everyday Growing is a Day Learning
Awesome! I’ll be getting one closer to harvest so I’ll drop you PM closer to then mate

Reactions: DOA
Speaking of edibles I've decided to use the Chemdog flower for my first batch next week.

As it's now cooking ingredients it's in the cooking cupboard along with the rest of the other 2 girls not including a jar of Tangiematic the size of the jar on the left I've put aside as it's all the tops and the Mrs doesn't need to know about them. Mwuhaha.
20210711_092336.jpg

Happy Growing Gang

Speaking of edibles I've decided to use the Chemdog flower for my first batch next week.

As it's now cooking ingredients it's in the cooking cupboard along with the rest of the other 2 girls not including a jar of Tangiematic the size of the jar on the left I've put aside as it's all the tops and the Mrs doesn't need to know about them. Mwuhaha.
View attachment 1341793
Happy Growing Gang
Now thats my kinda kitchen cupboard :headbang:

My Rocbud the fringe auto curing in jars now she smells like tcp and berry’s very funky smell :gassy:. 3 jars of some shit that’s gonna be cracking in a month or 2 after a nice long cure.:goauto:
7589F3A3-360B-4838-B7B0-E23ABEC7A642.jpeg
8D895F17-197A-408A-BB12-630EF4CF4D92.jpeg

My Rocbud the fringe auto curing in jars now she smells like tcp and berry’s very funky smell :gassy:. 3 jars of some shit that’s gonna be cracking in a month or 2 after a nice long cure.:goauto:
View attachment 1341835View attachment 1341836
What's your route to the perfect cure?

I always cure my bud but there's so much conflicting info out there on the best way.

I've generally waited until the moisture of the bud is around 70-74% in the brown bags, then into light proof jars. I burp the jars twice a day for the first week, then once a day for the 2nd week, twice a week for the third followed by once a week for the last week that month. For the 2nd month I pop in a Boveda 62 bag and then they're burped once a fortnight. Month three is for smoking :jointman: :vibes:

What's your route to the perfect cure?

I always cure my bud but there's so much conflicting info out there on the best way.

I've generally waited until the moisture of the bud is around 70-74% in the brown bags, then into light proof jars. I burp the jars twice a day for the first week, then once a day for the 2nd week, twice a week for the third followed by once a week for the last week that month. For the 2nd month I pop in a Boveda 62 bag and then they're burped once a fortnight. Month three is for smoking :jointman: :vibes:
I take of a branch at a time strip shade leafs and easy to pull of stuff that goes on dry rack in dark tent with extraction with carbon filter on half power with a small fan at bottem of tent just gentle air so its constantly moving. This time of year 7 to 10 days in there just till branch snap rather than bend. Then jar and burp like you said pretty much the same. Some weed tastes great after 2 weeks but most really come something special after you cure em for as long as you grow em if you can wait that long.:hurry::bong:

Back