Don't suppose anyone can point me in the direction of some nice thc vape juice? Need to get off the tobacco

I have a couple contacts mate. Any idea on strength / flavour / quantity?

Happy Growing Gang
Everyday Growing is a Day Learning

I have a couple contacts mate. Any idea on strength / flavour / quantity?

Happy Growing Gang
I dunno lol never tried it so don't really know anything about it.. Can u make any suggestions without breaking the bank?

I haven't a clue either mate I've just befriended a few business owners on Instagram and know a couple of them do THC Vape cartridges. Have you thought about making your own? I've been researching it myself and looks surprisingly simple. It's 2 chemicals you can buy off amazon for base vape juice plus your flavour and your pure extract oil to make into THC oil.

Muuuuuuch cheaper and all for doing everything at home since I put a seed in the ground and made edibles with the pure extract oil from the flowers I grew. I love this cultivation lark I get to pair it with my love for all things culinary. I have a homebrewed infused chilli oil in my arsenal now too.

Happy Growing Gang

I haven't a clue either mate I've just befriended a few business owners on Instagram and know a couple of them do THC Vape cartridges. Have you thought about making your own? I've been researching it myself and looks surprisingly simple. It's 2 chemicals you can buy off amazon for base vape juice plus your flavour and your pure extract oil to make into THC oil.

Muuuuuuch cheaper and all for doing everything at home since I put a seed in the ground and made edibles with the pure extract oil from the flowers I grew. I love this cultivation lark I get to pair it with my love for all things culinary. I have a homebrewed infused chilli oil in my arsenal now too.

Happy Growing Gang
Yeah I have read its quite straight forward just can't be arsed with the whole extraction process if I'm honest I've got too much going on with my plants and trying to get the next run setup and on top of that I've got kids coming out my ears so don't have a lot of time haha.. Maybe In the future though..

Jesus pal u wanna swerve them women then u clearly got dodgy taste hahahah.. Either that or what he said and rent ha
Its not them it's me :crying: I've spent 30 years gigging here and Europe... Its really bad for marriages... That and the fact that there are some little rustys dotted about Europe... At least 2 in Germany that must be in there 20's by now :eyebrows::woody:
Even now at my age the fish stop swimming if I come in the room :toke::crying:

Its not them it's me :crying: I've spent 30 years gigging here and Europe... Its really bad for marriages... That and the fact that there are some little rustys dotted about Europe... At least 2 in Germany that must be in there 20's by now :eyebrows::woody:
Even now at my age the fish stop swimming if I come in the room :toke::crying:
Right I'm with u! Hahah.. Hey I bet we've got a right little tribe of rustys between us hahaha

Back