Good day Growers,

I wanted to ask if any of you are going to or would be interested in going to the below festival in September.

It's going to be a great place for Growers, Breeders and Feeders to meet and greet and myself and @Autobeast are escaping our family lives for 2 nights to go down there so thought I'd see if anyone wanted to come along and cross paths.

There's Live Music and Entertainment on the evenings and business is 9-5 for 3 days.

I did some photography work for a sponsor and so if anyone's interested I can have a word and see if I can get us some AFN Discount. I've discussed it a bit more in my 9 plant update on my own thread below.

View attachment 1341318

Evolution of AutoDevil

Would be great to meet some of you.

Happy Growing Gang
Everyday Growing is a Day Learning
Me and the wife going got tickets as soon as I see Micky Finn was playing who’s bringing the disco biscuits. And it’s just down the road for me

Me and the wife going got tickets as soon as I see Micky Finn was playing who’s bringing the disco biscuits.
@Nelly Nugs yes mate quality forgot to tag you in my thread apologies. Can't wait to get down there. Reckon you can stand anywhere and just shout any biscuits goin' and you'll make friends. <3

Happy Growing Gang

@Nelly Nugs yes mate quality forgot to tag you in my thread apologies. Can't wait to get down there. Reckon you can stand anywhere and just shout any biscuits goin' and you'll make friends. <3

Happy Growing Gang
It like all my favourite thing rolled into 1 great line up gonna go for 2 days tickets done can’t wait not jumped around like a nut nut in quite some time.

It like all my favourite thing rolled into 1 great line up gonna go for 2 days tickets done can’t wait not jumped around like a nut nut in quite some time.
Will get in touch nearer the time if you like and we can cross paths. My Dutch passion are due to come down the week its happening so gonna be leaving the Mrs in charge of flush week wet trim and hang if I'm on point with my guestimates. Won't hurt to push them a little longer though gimme the Ambers.

Happy Growing Gang

Day 32. Opened her up a bit. Took a couple of leaves of and tucked others.
293FF358-DD9F-4622-B094-7D885D8A2670.jpeg
4FAA7C0F-8A61-498A-8453-89473B1D5347.jpeg

Morning guys. Hope your weekends been a good one! A good while ago we were talking in this thread about those bud trimmer bowls. I’m in the market for one now as the window I’ve got to harvest my girls has gone from being able to take my time to getting it done s quickly possible. Also, because of a lack of space I need to wet trim and need to know if these bowls are good for that.
I found the is one on eBay, will a generic one be ok or is there a brand out there that people use? Also, how much time does is shave off trimming?

thanks I’m advance.

8A1D8452-B9D8-46F6-83A6-B5EBBB1C5FDF.png

TrimZilla is the one I'm looking at mate but not managed to find anyone that's got one just YouTube review videos. Where's the TrimZilla Rep at haha.

Happy Growing Gang

TrimZilla is the one I'm looking at mate but not managed to find anyone that's got one just YouTube review videos. Where's the TrimZilla Rep at haha.

Happy Growing Gang

Happy Growing Gang
It looks a lot like the one I found on eBay. I’ll check out the videos on trimzilla now mate. Thank you

Back