Shes banging bro
Thanks my man she's been a real pleasure to grow. Stress free living the dream under HPS.
So much so my mate who runs a CBD shop has just ordered a 10 pack of them.

Happy Growing Gang
Everyday Growing is a Day Learning

20210701_112206.jpg

The Chimichangas have landed and what a snug fit they are. Very little tension needed for a snip in comparison to the fiskars kinda wanna sneak up into the loft and trim a few fan leaves off the darkness Strawberry Pie to test her out.

Been eyeing up electric trim bowls like the trimzilla does anyone have any experience or recommendations if I want to upgrade to a trimbowl electric or hand driven I don't mind just intrigued...

Happy Growing Gang
Everyday Growing is a Day Learning

Had plenty sent from spain ect but im glad your going to jumping back in at least to get that stash bulit back up bro you may as well get free seeds for growing certain strains
I done the SSSC grow and that was fun. I did show interest in a few others but I ducked out at the last minute because I got paranoid about receiving seeds from the EU as there are now border checks in place on all imports. I’ll come back on board though. Do you know of any events taking place atm man?

I done the SSSC grow and that was fun. I did show interest in a few others but I ducked out at the last minute because I got paranoid about receiving seeds from the EU as there are now border checks in place on all imports. I’ll come back on board though. Do you know of any events taking place atm man?
i think you have missed them bro there was quite a few but all of them have been started by now so im thinking maybe a couple of months before people start to finish them

Good day fellow uker's her is my next lot of girls waiting to see the light we have from left to right purple punch by fastbuds then we have west coast OG by fastbuds then we have banana kush by amensisa then front left we have double grape by mephtisto in 2LTR pot then we have gorila gassem by top shelf elite in 2LTR pot and in the 1LTR pots we have dark devil by sweet seed's
IMG_20210701_135903.jpg

and here is my mini jungle of small pot grow's which has sticky fingers by seed sotockers russian automatic by exotic seed's 2 G#41 by seed stocker's and devil cream by sweet seed's and blue ammo by dinerfam
IMG_20210701_135717.jpg

Happy growing

Who wants to read some madness

Prepare your self :sadcry:
I live in a closed off cul de sac on private land with 10 other houses some flats some 2 up 2 down we are all having full revamp of properties top to bottom roof to flooring and all the Inbetween any way this morning lord knows how but the builders have damaged something to do with the electrics in the main meter room for all properties causing absolute may hem fires electrical shorts it's all happened there's been 20+ workers and the electric board franticly trying to sort it electrics been tripping ona off all day ... Any how no the bad bit I don't have any work planned till sept 12 plenty of time to harvest the girls I have or so I thought got a knock from all ove the above stating due to health am safety ect they needed to come in right away and check EVERY ELECTRICAL OUTLET AND SWITCH in my property :gassy::help: my heart sunk not only did I have a cupboard full of drying buds I had 5 plants still growing and obviously using noticeable amounts of electrical and they stink

Sooooo I quickly made an excuse of having had bad attacks earlyer that morning and mentioned I had been heavily medicating (to cover smell) and there for didn feel comfortable with people entering my property sooooooo I've managed to push it back to Tuesday . They need full access and may need to do some rewire work will take 2 hours min they said on top of that they are now saying they may as well star doing the work they were due to start SEP soon a you can guess am f**ked I've chopped the FB runtz was about done any way . I don't no wtf to do with the new girls tho impossible to hide them so my choices are revert to gorilla grow and maybe get something still but run risk of the transportation as there big all ready or the thing no of us want to hear or do :sad: chop them down save what I have drying and start a fresh aug September I suppose then I can have a nice night's sleep ...... But I just can't bring my self to kill what is honestly the best auto I've done so far this ammo is all ready the size of my big runtz and only on the 7th node she would be some out door giant am sure of it

What's everyones thoughts ?

Good news is am safe hav my freedoms and there's clear solutions but what one ??????

Just wanted to drop in my sympathy mate I'm gonna sleep on the advice I'd give because I'd be too busy crying in the corner right now. If they managed to cut through a wrong cable perhaps they be high on the job? When one comes in plant some weed on them then say I can smell bud and pull it out. Threaten to report him unless they keep quiet about the girls. Last resort for humour style is all I got when bad things happen humour and sarcasm are my defence mechanisms.

Just wanted to drop in my sympathy mate I'm gonna sleep on the advice I'd give because I'd be too busy crying in the corner right now. If they managed to cut through a wrong cable perhaps they be high on the job? When one comes in plant some weed on them then say I can smell bud and pull it out. Threaten to report him unless they keep quiet about the girls. Last resort for humour style is all I got when bad things happen humour and sarcasm are my defence mechanisms.
Am safe and not in bang up so am happy just gutted mate this ammo is the best start I've had too she's all ready Same size as my flowering runtz at 28/29 days

I can't get around the work and it's going to last maybe 2 weeks so deffo need get them out by Monday
Was thinking large cardboard boxes transport to van in them then leave in gorilla location till works done then bring back but sounds like a massive risk moving them around

Back