Hello fellow growers i got a new gadget today anybody used one
IMG_20210629_110947.jpg

IMG_20210629_111230.jpg

IMG_20210629_111606.jpg

Well i had best try it today be rude not to lol

Be nice to see a good thread about it mate all ways looking for new gadgets heard good stuff about the arizer

Smoke thickness ?
Smoke smoothnes
Heat up time
Hi temp ?
Build quality ?
Hello yea i will do one in a couple of weeks once i give it a good thrashing

full hand grips , sit in you're hand with no pressure . Best so far. I would buy them again if I lost them. :thumbsup:
I didn't purchase them coz I have huge hands and trimming for a hour gives me blisters if they are too small . I will definitely give them a try if there big cheers bro

I'm eyeing up the Crafty+ or the Mighty. Any input welcome so far the 2 batteries on the mighty is winning for me.

Chop down for 3 of my girls in the next week with all showing Amber's. Canny bloody wait

Happy Growing Gang
Everyday Growing is a Day Learning

I'm eyeing up the Crafty+ or the Mighty. Any input welcome so far the 2 batteries on the mighty is winning for me.

Chop down for 3 of my girls in the next week with all showing Amber's. Canny bloody wait

Happy Growing Gang
Everyday Growing is a Day Learning
Mighty for the win it's the RR of on demands and the only one I've had recommended to me by a medical cannabis doctor for consuming my meds just don't leave it on a bus owwwwchhhhhhhhh £250+

Mighty for the win it's the RR of on demands and the only one I've had recommended to me by a medical cannabis doctor for consuming my meds just don't leave it on a bus owwwwchhhhhhhhh £250+
sounds like i need a doctors like yours mine wants nothing to do with cannabis, are you in the uk? i hope you caught up with that bus.

Back