Thanks, it had to be done, I know it must be sad seeing a MH tent get cut down to size lol, but it was too tall and obvious, it was on its side for a while and still obvious so it got a 35 cm chopp and fixed inside a frame now it's the perfect size, :headbang: :cheers::headbang:
:smoking:Not at all man! Mars Hydro products are built to help not to trouble. So we always welcome DIY! Big thanks to you.

Currently I'm only doing the auto seeds but in the spring over 420 I do a limited release of photo strains. jeanosgenetics.com will take u to my web shop. SeedCellar.com is the seed bank that currently stocks my genetics. You can always send me a pm n I'll gladly talk about anything ur interested in.
Nice one mate

Can any of you guys recommend some decent trimmers?

I've broken 3 pairs of Fiskars so far for one reason or another so if anyone has any advice on scissors or plant trimmers help a growbro out.

Happy Growing Gang
Everyday Growing is a Day Learning

I've broken 3 pairs of Fiskars so far for one reason or another so if anyone has any advice on scissors or plant trimmers help a growbro out.

Happy Growing Gang
Chickamasa all day bro or get ur self a pair of hasami sheers there dear but lifetime guarantee and THEY WILL NOT BLUNT and can be cleaned with IPA there what professional bonsai people use and they use them on million dolla bonsai threes so quality speaks for its self they are honestly made the same way they made samurai swords with the same hand made steel

Also thanks for the rep only just caught up
Screenshot_20210629-102155.png

More than welcome for the rep Growmie you earned it.
Thanks for the tip will give this style of scissor a go and if it does the trick I'll treat myself to the premium version.

Props my guy
Happy Growing Gang

Happy Growing Gang
Draper tools. 2 pack. All you need. And some thread snips.

Attachments

• 16249602113137609200258553902104.jpg
    16249602113137609200258553902104.jpg
    1,017.7 KB · Views: 17
More than welcome for the rep Growmie you earned it.
Thanks for the tip will give this style of scissor a go and if it does the trick I'll treat myself to the premium version.

Props my guy
Happy Growing Gang
No pro blemo bud I've nicked a few bit of info off ur threads if u go for the good ones shop around on kaizen bonsai and all things bonsai . If u get them from fleabay verify the seller as there's a lot of fakes from China . The chickamasa ones you can get from any hydro shop for a tenner :pass:

I've bought a pair of the Chimichangas hahahaha

Pleasure is all mine from one Growmie to another. Warms my heart you've found something insightful in my threads.
Love that cheers brother.

Happy Growing Gang

Draper tools. 2 pack. All you need. And some thread snips.
I'll get a pair of these for the Mrs and we can compare. She loves trimming so hopefully she will love them and offer to do it all.

.... I'm not a trim fan I want a TrimBag mini.
.... But they don't exist..... Yet

Happy Growing Gang

Back