Your shit is seriously together at the minute, don't mess with your recipe... Its banging mate. I've got a sad solo sitting under a little light in a 4x8
View attachment 1329956
I can't wait to get rid of the gnat's and get wet... I'm going to plug the 4 holes and grow a 1 giant Kerosene Krash in the middle hole :headbang::eyebrows:
Love your trying hydro is 1 area i suck at i switched from organic, to soil with bottle nutrients then to coco, it was fungus nats, powdery mildew and spider mite drove me mad, where theres shit there are flys, since coco all better bigger yeilds no bugs do miss that natural earthy taste you sometimes get o natural

Love your trying hydro is 1 area i suck at i switched from organic, to soil with bottle nutrients then to coco, it was fungus nats, powdery mildew and spider mite drove me mad, where theres shit there are flys, since coco all better bigger yeilds no bugs do miss that natural earthy taste you sometimes get o natural
I might suck at it too lol, I like the idea of fast growing beasts though and I got all the nutes for the veg stage. now so im only missing the ignition and bloom nutes I'm ready to bang on now I've moved the solo outside... I'll have a good disinfect tonight and fill the res up and get it bubbling and practice getting temps/ecs/pH right... Or have a nice cool paddle.... One of the 2 lol
:vibes: :d5:

I might suck at it too lol, I like the idea of fast growing beasts though and I got all the nutes for the veg stage. now so im only missing the ignition and bloom nutes I'm ready to bang on now I've moved the solo outside... I'll have a good disinfect tonight and fill the res up and get it bubbling and practice getting temps/ecs/pH right... Or have a nice cool paddle.... One of the 2 lol
Paddle I recon after today’s temps my village has become the beach coz of the river don’t mind but all tourists drank all the beer, fucking liberties.

Cabinets at full capacity

Attachments

• IMG_20210613_200716.jpg
    IMG_20210613_200716.jpg
    3.6 MB · Views: 16
I dabbled with a few different nutrients when I’m hydro and found Remo too be the best by far. The PH remained stable and EC only changed when the water level dropped. I got so comfortable with that I stopped checking the solution readings after a while lol

Good morning on this sunny day here are my girls we have from left to right Zskittles/Blue ammo/Girl scout cookie's in 3 gallon pot's and we have Sticky finger's/russian automatic/Dark devil in 2.5Ltr pots. And my little G#41 solo's The 3 gallon are being feed with green planet full line up and the 2.5Ltr pot's are on Mega crop as i wanted to try it as it's so cheap compared to other nute's and it adds another dimension to the grow.
IMG_20210614_100446.jpg

Here is my G.S.C and G#41
IMG_20210614_103917.jpg

Happy growing fellow uker's He who dare's wins

Last edited:
Back