Easy does it. The last weeks are the toughest for the grower!
Let her fade, and even drop leaves at this point.
But do hold off until the trichs turn and the calyxes swell up.
The calyxes in particular can give you 50% to 100% more weight.
If the Choco Kush has another 4 weeks, make sure she still has enough nutrients.
Not too much N at this point, but a little bit won't hurt too much.
You're doing awesome!
I remember before anyone heard the word sensimilla. You could clean a pound for a party or smokein. And end up with seven or eight ounces to roll. So that unpollinated calyx is just as heavy. If not more so.

All I think about is growing weed lol, I need help.
My tents taking up too much room in the garage atm and the missus moaning, so when these 17 are done I'm gona cut my tent down and make a smaller grow box with the mylar,
Find a old used locking gun cabinet. Dill some holes in it for power and ventilation. I built one for a friend that was sleeping on the couch because of his two plants at the window. He got three plants in it. With a gunch of T-5's four computer fans and a bucket of odor gel sitting open next to the inlet fans. His undoing was his placement of the cabinet. He put it in front of the furnace so they could stay warm in winter with the bonus of elevated co2. And after about ten gardens. The furnace went out while he was at work. His wife was home to take the repairman down to look at the furnace. When he got home from work. The first thing he saw. Was the pillow and blanket on the couch. And the wife went to girls night out and dinner.

All I think about is growing weed lol, I need help.
My tents taking up too much room in the garage atm and the missus moaning, so when these 17 are done I'm gona cut my tent down and make a smaller grow box with the mylar,
Surely there’s something else you can do mate? How about getting an upgrade on the wife? :crying:

Into darkness now for 48hrs, the pot will be filled up with ice during this dark period :jointman:

day88lk.jpg
88LKW.jpg

The Chocolate Kush is now on day 81 and started her flush today.

Day 80 CK.jpg

Back